girl tell me about it!

I woke up this morning with a huge head ache. I don't remember being drunk so it was probably just my nerves from last night. It's all thanks to those stupid boys.

My mind had always been on the books. I had never had to deal with things like this before. It just didn't feel right. I wanted to tell them all to suck it. They were all so hot though!

I dialed Shonna's number. She picked up on the first ring. She sounded groggy and tired. Her voice was hoarse.

"Hello.." She struggled to clear her throat.

"Yo ass left me to fuck Lamar. Its all good though. Derreck got my phone number and so do Carlos. Can you believe Lando kissed me and told me he been liking me since he first met me?" I told her almost everything I wasn't sure if I was going to tell her about Tyrrell or not.

"Oh my god. I should have made you dress better a long time ago. I left with Lamar yes. He so fine! He took me to Out Back. We came home and he gave me the business. Yes honey and it was on point too!" She boasted.

I burst out laughing. I couldn't believe my ears. I decided not to tell her about Tyrrell. She didn't need to know everything.

I finally hung up with her and got out of bed to take a shower. Renee was awake so I took her a bath right after my shower and got her dressed in her underwear and a little sun dress. I let her go play with Mom so I could have time to myself to think and get dressed. I started going through my closet full of new clothing.

I decided on a big white loose sweater and some tight white pants. I put on some white flats. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then put on just a bit of blush and some eye shadow and lip gloss. I took down the plats that I sometimes set up in my long hair so it can be curly and messed with it a little and Walla! I looked cute again. I put on some pearl earrings. I felt pretty.

I walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen where my mom was. She looked at me like I had eight heads. She was going to have to get used to me looking like this on the daily. I really hoped she stopped with the comments.

"You big glass of the milk eh! I'm lactose intolerant. Stay away." She laughed and I was on the verge of saying something rude myself when my dad walked in and hugged me.

"Hey sweety. You look nice. Better not be trying to court with boys!" I didn't even know what court with boys means let alone try to court with boys. I just couldn't keep them off.

"I'm not daddy. Can I have some money. I'll pay you back when I get my paycheck. I'm good for it." I told him. I needed a couple dollars so I could go shopping.

"Alright. Hold on." He pulled out his wallet and pulled out five hundreds. "Take this here. Go play now. " With that he picked up Renee and kissed her on the cheek. She laughed and played with his ear.

"Alright. Thank you daddy. I love you sooo much. I'm going to go shopping to get some new clothes." I ran out of the house before my mom could say anything and jumped in my car.

I drive to the same mall I went to before with Shonna. I walked into the store and greeted the lady that I saw last time. She smiled at me. I walked over to the outfits rack.

I picked out a green shirt that had black pants to go with it. I then got a black halter dress that was long and shapely. I found a purple strapless shirt and some tight silver pants. I found so many things. They were on my budget and they were cute. I ended up spending $409 in that store. I walked out with like eight bags.

I decided to get a shopping cart. They supplied those for people who didn't want to carry all their stuff as they walked around. I needed new bras for my new clothes so I went into Victoria secret to get my new measurements. I had grown out of all nine of my 40dd bras.

I went up to the lady and she told me to take my shopping cart to the back with me for measurements. I did so. While I waited in their dressing room, I took off my shirt and bra. The lady came back with measuring tape and wrapped it around my chest. She told me I was actually a triple d and that I should have come for measurements a long time ago.

She then left me to get my bra and shirt back on. I couldn't believe me breasts were really that big. I looked down at them. They were large but I always thought they were double ds.

She came back in with a rack of bras. They were all around the size I needed. I picked out like ten of them. I spent the rest of my money in there.

I walked out of the store and began to walk out of the mall. I couldn't stop looking down at my breasts. They now looked so large to me. I couldn't believe it.

I got bumped into by a hard frame. I thought it was a wall until I looked up and saw Carlos. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I was nervous.

He was looking and smelling good. He had on a big blue jean vest over his big white shirt and some baggy blue jeans and some white Nikes. His hair cut was on point. He had it looking wavy around his head. Not quite curls. It was layer though. It confused the hell out of me but I liked it.

"Hey chica whatchu doing here?" He asked me. His full grape fruit pulp colored lips made me want to melt on them. I never wanted to be a tube of lip chap more in my entire life.

"I just came here to buy some things." I pointed to the several bags in my shopping cart.

"Damn. Some things? Or the whole store?" He joked and I laughed.

"Well I needed new clothes. Mine were thrown into a fire place so no more wardrobe for me."

"Aw man. That sucks." He took sympathy.

"Tell me about it. I gotta go home now. I'll see you later Carlos." I walked away quickly through the automatic doors.

"I'll call you." I heard him yell behind me as he walked back into the store.