what you want?

I sat there scared half to death as they both stood there staring at me. I couldn't take it. I was so happy when the waitress came and asked if we were ready to order.

I watched as Tyrrell walked away and Derreck ordered a chicken fried rice and an egg roll. I ordered the same except I wanted chicken and rice. I also ordered an ice tea.

"So you know my brother?" Derreck asked with an oh so sexy serious face.

"Yes. I met him at my little sister's daycare center. He gave me his number. He got a lot of baby mom's so I never called him." I told him and his face lit up.

"Yea. he be gettin girls pregnant left and right. He got fo baby momas"

"Damn" I said. I was shocked and turned off.

"Yea. Six kids." he said.

"Wow." The waitress walked over with our plates. I was relieved. I didn't want to talk about the Tyrrell situation anymore.

We ate and talked about our lives. He told me that he is an aspiring rapper. He went to juvenile hall for a while because he was doing the wrong things. He said he got his life together but he sick of these thots always causing problems. I told him if he quit getting with em, then he wouldn't have that problem. He agreed and laughed.

I found it easy to talk to him. He was a pretty down to earth guy. He wasn't taking no stuff from nobody though. He told me how he has been in so many fights that he can't even count them on both hands. I shook my head. That poor guy has been through hell.

Derreck POV

I was feelin Rain'Ella. She was nice and understandin of what I go through on a daily. She give good advice and she gives me stuff to think about. By the time we finished eatin our food, we had talked about both our lives.

She told me how she got both her parents at home. Her mom be makin fun of her cause she big. Her daddy spoil her because she good and she make good grades in school. She seems innocent as hell. She told me how for the last couple day, she been gettin attention from all the dudes.

I laughed. Since the first time I saw her. I thought she was kind of cute it was just that she couldn't dress. She finally learned how, so we can chill now. She cool as fuck. I be wanting to kiss them lips and squeeze that ass. Its big and luscious just like them big ol soft titties.

She got a pretty smile. She adorable. Her voice is low and sensual. She has a slight lisp. It sounds so cute.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked as I drove her home from our lunch date.

"You pretty" I said as I parked in her driveway.

"Thanks" She blushed and smiled. I was so pissed off when I saw Lando car in her driveway. He was knockin on her door.

What did this fool want?

Rain'Ella got out of the car and walked over toward Lando. They hugged and I felt anger course through me. I hopped out of the car and came up behind her. Lando had the nerve to mug me like he forgot who I was.

"Who you muggin nigga?" I looked at him and mugged him back.

"You nigga! Ho ass!" he said with a look on his face that I knew meant he wanted to fight.

"Wassup then? Come at me bro!" I said as I put my dukes up.

Rain'Ella looked at us angrily and yelled in a voice I didn't think she could come up with "Stop!" my eyes bugged out and Lando looked at her in shock. She looked angry. Her voice came out loud and raspy. There goes that part of her that I knew existed.

I looked at her and saw her chest heaving. I wanted to cup a tit. I knew she would beat my ass if I did so I just left that thought alone.

Rain'Ella pulled Lando to the side. He said something to her and she looked down at the floor. She looked back at him and said something and he nodded his head and hugged her and they both smiled. He then kissed her forehead and walked off and mugged me on his way out and got in his car and drove off.

I went inside the house with Rain'Ella. Her mom was in the kitchen. She said some rude shit when she saw Rain'Ella. I was shocked. I didn't know it was that bad.

"You fat ass finally home? I thought you got stuck on the car and couldn't get out." she laughed to herself and put some eels in a pot of boiling water and sprinkled a hand full of salt in there.

I walked in the kitchen. I greeted her mom who looked shocked. She looked at Rain'Ella. I smiled at her and she gave me a forced smile.

I watched as she turned her attention back to her cooking and mumbled something. She put a teaspoon of vinegar in there. She grabbed some onions and cut them in half and dropped them in the pot and walked off without saying anything and climbed the stairs while calling someone to come down.

"You sure weren't lyin about what you said" I told Rain'Ella.

"Naw. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't that bad."She said as she sat down on the couch and I sat beside her.

"I bet" I said as a cute caramel colored toddler ran over to us.  Rain'Ella picked her up and sat her on her lap. She began kissing her chubby little cheeks.

"Renee this is my friend Derreck" She turned Renee over to me and I realized she looked exactly like a baby version of Rain'Ella.

"Hebbo. You Wain'Enna boyfwin" She said as she smiled showing her little teeth. She was so cute.

"Naw lil one." I said and smiled at Renee who was reachin for me  to pick her up. I picked her up and held her.

"Watch out. She a puncher" Rain'Ella said and just then , Renee punched me in the nose.

"Boy watchu want" A deep male voice that sounded like he was in his thirties but looked a lot older came out of nowhere.

"Hey daddy. This is Derreck" Rain'Ella said nervously.

What do you think Rain'Ella's dad will say? He mad or naaah?