he's such a man whore, but Carlos

Shonna POV

I was walkin wit my besties and my boyfriend to lunch. My baby fine. I gave him a big smile. He kissed me and grabbed my big booty.

He knows what he got and he don't wanna lose it. I'm the baddest he ever had. He dated Kim but she ain't got nothin on me plus she a thot. I do not like her. She keep a attitude and she think she run shit. She don't run nothin.

I was so glad I gave Rain'Ella that makeover. She was shy but she would get some attention now. She's always been pretty, she just had to show them that. She been hiding that cute shape of hers. Big butt and hips and smaller waist and big triple d breasts. I can't believe nobody saw through the sweats.

She my homie and all but she was lookin waaay too comfortable in all them sweats and it was kind of embarrassing. Now, she looked like my type of person. We actually looked like we belonged together in the halls. She was cute and had a nice shape and outfit.

We arrived at lunch and Lamar left to go sit with his group of friends not too far from our table. He hung out with Derreck and Carlos and Russian. They were all some fine dudes but my baby is the only one I want. Speaking of baby, I'm pregnant. Rain'Ella and Lamar know. It's not Lando's business.

I pulled out a bag of hot chips and a subway sandwich. I got out my mini red Powerade. I was about to chow down.

I looked over to see Rain'Ella snacking on a cookie while teaching Lando something about Algebra. I was a Senior and they were Juniors so I didn't have to do that anymore and I thought about it as little as possible. Rain'Ella is quite the nerd. We all like it though. Who else do you know with beauty and brains?

I saw her finish teaching him and gobble down the rest of her cookies. She had a way of making herself look fat by eating like its her first meal in days. I knew she never ate breakfast so she had to be hungry but damn.

RAIN'ELLA POV

I was so hungry. Those cookies were filling me up something good. I took out my bottle of blue Powerade. I took some sips and started in on my apple. Shonna watched me in amusement.

I didn't care who saw when it came to food. If there was any of last night's dinner left over in the fridge, I would be chowing down on that too. I was starving.  I couldn't believe how good this apple was.

I got up to throw my cookie pack and apple core away. I quickly did that and went over to the restroom to wash my hands. I had my bag on my shoulder. I could hear moaning in a stall. I went to the stall next to it and as quietly as possible, looked over it.

I was shocked at what I saw. Derreck had Martina bent over and was getting at her from behind. I was kind of mad and kind of amused. Just a little disgusted because I had to see all of Martina's.... parts

He's such a man whore. He tries to go out in dates with me, then has sex with other girls in public places. He makes me sick. I thought to myself as I quietly got down and got my bag and left.

I walked back into the cafeteria. I saw Shonna look and see me coming in. She smiled and when I didn't smile back, she got up and asked me what was wrong.

"I saw Derreck and Martina having sex in the restroom stall" I said disappointedly. She looked at me and her eyes bugged out of her head.

"What?! Wait, why are you so sad about it? You liked him?"

"We went in a date Sunday." I told her. "He met my parents and Renee when he came in after dropping me off." I told her.

"What the hell." She said as she frowned.

"To make things worse, Tyrrell is his brother. His brother saw me at Taco Bell and paid for my food but he pissed me off so I took both of our plates." it felt good to get it all out.

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" Shonna asked

"I didn't want you to be angry. I only found out Tyrrell was his brother yesterday when he crashed our date and all that" I told her this as calmly as possible. I was so glad I didn't have anymore classes with Derreck today.

"I'm sorry Rain'Ella" Shonna said and hugged me and we sat down.

"What's wrong Rain?" Lando asked.

"Nothing" I lied. I suddenly felt the urge to be close to him. I walked over to his side of the table and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You smell nice" He said to me.

"Thanks" I said.

I wondered if he sensed that I was using him to make me feel better. I didn't care. He made me feel warm inside. He was a good friend to me. I cared about him dearly.

I knew he liked me like I liked him. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about that. Oh how I wish I didn't care.

I saw Martina walk back in the cafeteria and I instantly wanted to throw up. I closed my eyes so that I wouldn't have to look at her. She was half limping. I saw Derreck walk in a couple seconds later and sit by Carlos.

Carlos. We still had to talk. I decided that was it. I was going to attempt at making Derreck jealous.

I fixed my hair and smoothed out my clothes and got up and walked by the table using a model walk I had seen on Tyra Banks America's Next Top Model. I soon caught the attention of many boys. Especially Derrrck and Carlos. Carlos jumped up and grabbed my arm and hugged me.

I hugged him back. I could see Trina and Kim mugging me. They were apart of Derreck and Carlos' table posse. I hugged Carlos back. I made sure to push my breasts against his chest and let him squeeze me tight.

"Hey Rain'Ella. I been looking for you baby" He said. Baby?

"You have plenty of girls here" I said seductively as I nodded towards his table.

"I want you thought." He said and it caused me to blush. I started giggling all cutesy like. I couldn't help myself

"I.... I... ummm." I couldn't find the words to say.

"You gonna be mines one of these days Rain'Ella. You understand that?" He said as he smirked at me.

"yy...yes." I was melting at this point.

He was smelling like Axe and his sexy lips were so smooth and soft looking. I was about to faint. Thank god he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wanted him to never let me go.

"Give me another hug" He said as he looked at me.

"O..okay" I stuttered and hugged him with my flirty hugs again.

"Mmmm" He said and then I pulled away. He looked dazed as I back away and walked off.

I sat next to Shonna and she looked at me in shock. I fought the urge to laugh and giggle like the shy school girl that I was. I had just flirted with and hugged Carlos! The Carlos! I couldn't even bring myself to believe it

"Giiiiiirrrrrllll" Shonna said. I couldn't hold back my laughs anymore. I blushed and laughed and giggled into my hands.

"Hhehehehehehehe! hmhmhmhmhm! oooohehehohoh" I couldn't stop.

"Lando help this girl." She said.

"Rain, are you okay? Laugh once for yes laugh twice for no" He said.

I giggled twice. I then realized that my next class was with Carlos and Shonna. Carlos never showed up to that class and I doubted if he knew that I was in there. Good. I didn't want him to be making me blush the whole time.