a fine day to be a big girl? OR NAH!

BABY BABY I GOT THIS FEELING IN MY SOUL.

IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME WOULD IT BE FAIIIIRRRR

TO TOSS MY LOVE AND GET YOURSELF ANOTHAAAA!

I slapped the heck out of my alarm clock. It was six in the morning. School started at eight. I didn't feel like going.

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom to take a shower. I didn't bother to wake Renee who slept in bed with me because she was scared to sleep alone. I hopped in the shower and washed my body. It only took me ten minutes.

I got out of the shower and put on spray body oils from Bath and Body Works. I rubbed it in and brushed my teeth. I then washed my face and brushed my hair into a bun. I put on some lip gloss and eye liner.

I walked over to my drawer and put on my under garments that I got from Victoria's secret. I then went to my closet to look for the right sweats to wear today. I decided on a body hugging black and pink Baby Phat jogging suit. It was the closest thing I had to hoochie momma clothes since it hugged my curves. It brought out my wide hips and big butt. I put on some pear earrings and some black and pink Jordans to match my clothing.

I cleaned up okay. I put on a pearl necklace and woke up my little sister. It only took me half an hour to get that done and it wasn't even seven o'clock yet. I had time to spare getting Renee ready for day care.

I put her in the tub and made her take a bubble bath and took her out and dried her off. She was fussy because she was sleepy and hungry. I reached in my cabinet and pulled out her little tooth brush so she could brush her teeth. While she did that, I printed out my homework and put it in my bag.

Renee came running out the bathroom naked and screaming like a maniac. She was throwing a tantrum. I took my flip flop and smacked her butt with it and she started whimpering and sat down on the floor. I picked out some underwear and a cute sun dress with some cute shoes for her to wear.

I got her dressed and let her roam free through the hallway while I grabbed my car keys and my bag. I headed out of my room. My mom was in the kitchen humming and she cooked breakfast. I still had an hour before school so I decided to leave my mom to take Renee to daycare so that I could go pick up Shonna. 

I got in my Lexus after kissing Renee on her little chubby cheek and saying bye and drove to Shonna's house. I parked in her drive way and waited for her to come out of the house. She looked good. She had on a cute low cut short sleeved pink shirt with some tight apple bottom jeans to show off her curves. She sported pink flats the same color as her shirt. She had in red lip stick and her long hair was curled at the bottom.

My play sis was always on point. I smiled and unlocked my car doors so she could get in. She put her bag on the back seat next to mine. She handed me a honey bun because she knew I had skipped breakfast in order to avoid my mom's rude comments.

"Hey girl!" She greeted me cheerfully as I ate my honey bun while driving to school.

"Hey" I uttered after I finished eating

"You sad or nah?" She was kind of ghetto fabulous at times.

As I drove, I realized we had fifty minutes to spare so I went to the store real quick to get some snacks. We were the type to snack all through the day. I got Takis, I got donuts, I got cookies and juice.  When I got back in the car, Shonna took the Takis and some juice. I took the cookies and donuts and the rest of the juice.

I then drove to school which was only ten minutes away. We were thirty five minutes early. We walked in and I received some disgusted stares from Kim. I don't know why she was mugging me like that. I hadn't done anything to her.

I rolled my eyes at her and kept walking. I was alone now that Shonna had gone over with her boyfriend in another hall. Kim walked over to me and stepped in front of me. She had this amused yet angry look on her face

"I see the fat heffa is trying to look pretty. Chica just give it up. those cheap clothes ain't gon do nothin but make you look like you trying too hard to be like us!"

She laughed and over came Trina in her black pencil skirt and white blouse with black flats. She had on black diamond earrings and way too much make up. She had her short hair in a pixy cut. She looked just as good as Kim who was wearing a short white dress that hugged her hourglass frame.

"Yo fat ass must think you cute." Trina said as she laughed at me.

"Yea you will never outdo us honey. Cheap ass clothes." Kim and Trina laughed and the other three girls in their crew came over to us.

They were all dressed in pretty clothes too. One of them wore a black blouse with some white pants and black shoes. She had a lot of curly weave in her head. It went with her almond colored skin. She was pretty. Another girl had on a pink snap back with a pink hoodie and tight fitted black pants and black shoes. She had a lot of silver jewelry. She had no curves. Her face was pretty and she was white. The last one was light skinned. She was thick like pinky the porn star and had her cherry red hair in a Bob with bangs. She was wearing khaki pants with a blue jean button down blouse and blue heels.

I kind of wanted to laugh. They were going all out and dressing like this for over seven hours and would be uncomfortable by the end of the day. I was especially going to laugh at the one in the heels. She would be limping out of this school building.

"Look, I ain't got no beef wit y'all. I'm not the one you needa be pickin on." I told them.

"You do have beef you fat cow" The girl in the back with the pretty face said. I bit my lip as I felt the tears building up.

Just as I was about to either cry or smack on of them, my bestie Lando came to my rescue. He wore all black. From his hoodie to his skinny jeans. He was looking so good. He told them girls to disappear and that they did.

"You okay?" He asked me as I looked him in the eyes and shook my head yes.

"You want me to walk you to class or naw? Them thots not gon bother you while I'm here boo" I was mesmerized by his lips. They looked so soft and plump.

"Okay." I told him and he hugged me making my nipples hard and walked me to class in silence.

I walked into my classroom after giving him another hug and he went away to his class. I was early still. It was only three minutes until we had to be in class. Two minutes later, people started walking in. I saw Trina and Kim walk in and rolled my eyes.

"I'm about to call row. Keep your mouths shut or get out" Our teacher, Ms.Rimson said rudely.

"-Salma Nash

-Trina Cole

-Kimberly Neil

-Ashmond Roger

-Malcim Macro

-Rompell Filmer

-Huston Mitchell

-Michelle Collins

-Rain'Ella Stewart

-Le'Fron Daniels

-Dimly Nelson

-Achieve Monad

-Tyler Moines

-Sheila Stimulus

-Carlos Rodriguez... Carlos? Okay no Carlos. now we will be learning about world war |" My teacher said.

For the rest if class I sat and took notes while everyone else stared out into space. It was as if they were stuck on stupid or something.