51.

Three Months Later...

Elijah POV

"Jaelynn can you hurry up or we will be late, again" mentally shaking my head. She can never be on time for anything.

"I'm coming! And we have time so relax" she yelled back.

Today we have a doctors appointment to make sure everything is going smooth with this baby. Don't get me wrong we went through a period of anger and sadness but we worked it out. I tried to get jaelynn to open up to me but she was too stubborn to do so.

Finally she comes down the stairs "about time". She rolled her eyes and walked out before me.

In the car, she connected her phone to the aux cord. I already knew what this meant. Once I heard the music coming out the speakers I was right.

"Well someone birthday is coming up" I mentioned.

She nodded "that's right! I want to have a party of some kind".

Glancing at her "a party?. Do you think a party might be a little too much for you?".

"Elijah I'm pregnant. I've been pregnant before and I've done way more damage then". She was right.

"So are you planning this party or do you want me to plan it?" I asked.

"I can plan it. I have a vision in mind for it already" she smiled.

Reaching the doctors office... jaelynn signed in and I took a seat. I always tend to take the seat further away from everyone. Just feel like people are trying to listen in on conversations going on.

"Why do you always do this?" She asked walked to where I chose to sit.

"Nosey people, everywhere". She shook her head and took a seat next to me. "Since I can't drink cause you know... Zahrie will be at the party as well".

"Yeah I don't know about that one. It'll be better if she doesn't go".

"She can come I want her there. And she's gotten so big too. She looks like she's one already" she joked.

The nurse called jaelynn inside. She took her usual weight and vitals. Taking her blood pressure again and made a odd noise. "Follow me".

We followed her and went into a room. Once the doctor came in I took a seat on the available chair.

"Well what brings you guys back?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant, again" jaelynn said.

"Couldn't wait the six weeks?" He asked.

"Don't ask me. Ask him. It's his fault" the doctor looked at me and back at her.

"Your daughter isn't one yet, right?" He asked.

"Nope, but she's halfway there" I said smiling.

The doctor seemed amazed. He grabbed her folder and looked through it. "Alrighty, seems like your blood pressure is a little high. And I know this happen during your pregnancy last time. That'll be something I'll have to keep watching out for".

"Is there anything she can do to bring it down?" I asked.

"Well she needs to relax. And watch what she eats. I know being pregnant that's hard. But you will have to try. Right now this pregnant is high risk due to your high blood pressure".

Jaelynn shook her head "no stress, and watch what I eat. Gotcha doc".

He grabbed a chart and asked "when was your last menstrual?".

"March 18th" she said.

Fiddling with the chart for about three minutes he looks up and says "well you are six weeks exactly. And your due date is December 14th".

"Another December baby? It's bad enough he's in December but so is my daughter. She's a day after him".

"Don't hate on us December people. We are some of the best people out there. Look at it this way we can have joint parties". Jaelynn just mean mugged me and went back to asking the doctor some more questions.

When we got back we took zahrie off of Renzo's hands. I know he was happy. "How was she?".

He shrugged "the usual. All over the place". Looking at her she looked at me and smiled. "You causing him havoc?". She laughed and hugged me. Daddy's girl.

Going upstairs to see jaelynn looking up venues and decor for her party. I placed zahrie on the floor while she crawled to play for her moms things.

"This party will be banging" jaelynn smiled as she showed me some decor she wanted.

"All blings?" I asked.

She nodded "that's right. I'm royalty so I want bling everywhere". Hearing things cling together I glance at zahrie who was putting on her moms bracelets.

"Just please be careful who you invite cause like the doctor said you don't need anyone aggravating you or causing your blood pressure to go up".

"Then maybe you need to look over your friends list. You know your friends are sketchy. We already witnessed that with one already" she flipped her hair and went back to what she was doing.

"Do you see what your daughter is doing?" We both looked at zahrie and she was all up in her moms stuff.

"Little girl. What are you doing?" Jaelynn playfully said. Zahrie looked up like a deer in headlights.

 Zahrie looked up like a deer in headlights

"You are too cute. Make sure when you get older no boys until you're thirty" I joked.

Jaelynn playfully swatted my arm "leave her alone".

"Can't say we don't make pretty babies" Jaelynn glanced at me "I'm not even going to entertain you with that".

"It's the truth that's why" Jaelynn fanned me away and went back to her planning. I felt like we are in a good space. I like it better when we are getting along.

Calm before the storm...

** I've been sick. I got sick out of nowhere. I will never show my son how to eat snow anymore. It was good and clean but I think they got me sick. But I'm better now!**

Next chapter will be crazy. I'll write it later...