14.

Alexis 👆🏽👆🏽

Elijah POV

Finally getting home I couldn't wait to see Jaelynn so she can take this test already. Plus, I have to meet with Alexis so we can set the record straight. Even though I rather not talk to her but to make Jaelynn happy I'll do it.

Walking inside the house I put my keys on the table and walked upstairs. I see Jaelynn in the bed watching tv. She turned to me and smiled "hey".

Jumping into the bed hugging her. I missed these she smelled and how she felt. "I just want to lay here and hold you".

"Okay... but get under the covers. We can snuggle" she insisted.

"Before we do that..." I handed her the test. She looked at me rolling her eyes.

"I bet that's the only reason you rushed home so I could take this test that's going to be negative" she got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Not only for the test but to be with you. I missed you too bad you couldn't come with me to NY". She came out the bathroom wiping her hands on a towel.

"Now we have to wait three minutes. So with that I'm going back into bed" she crawled into the bed and got under the covers.

"Well after we find out why you've been feeling sick for the past couple of weeks then I have to go meet with Alexis".

"That should be fun. I mean if she don't comprende let me know and I'll talk to her with these hands" she warned.

"I got this. Three minutes are up" she looked at me and I see she was nervous even though she talked that mess before.

"I'm too warm to get up. Go check. Obviously a minus sign means no and a plus sign means yes" I nodded and walked into the bathroom to see the test on the corner of the sick. Smiling I walked back out.

"Guess what? I was right. We having a baby, baby" I excitingly said.

She raised her brow at me "stop playing for real what did the test say?".

"You're pregnant!".

"You doing too much... there's no way I could be pregnant".

"Well you are. I don't know much about birth control pills but something went wrong".

"Obviously" she sat up in the bed. Hugging her again and laying with her. "Don't worry I'm going to be here for you and our baby".

*
*

After reassuring Jaelynn about her pregnancy I made sure she was okay. Now I had to meet with Alexis. The whole drive I was dreading this meeting.

"Look who came crawling back already" Alexis smirked trying to hug me.

"It's not even like that and do not touch me. I came here to ask you to stop harassing Jaelynn it's the last thing she needs".

"I'm just letting her know what's mine. Just incase she forgot" she started biting her lip.

"Point of the matter is you need to stop bothering her. Leave her alone. And you need to understand we are over. You chose to do what you did and that's that".

Rolling her eyes "Elijah you do this every time you got a new bitch around but then can't help cheating on them with me. So let's stop the games already".

"That ain't happening this time around. I'm not losing Jaelynn for nothing especially now. So go jump on another guys dick and leave me and Jaelynn alone".

"I wonder if she saw pics of us in NY together how would she feel. You know when we bumped into each other at the club" she smiled.

"We were both drunk and all we did was dance" I know she wasn't trying to black mail me.

"Is that all we did? Oh maybe you don't remember well let me show you" she pulled out her phone and showed me the picture of her straddling me and kissing me.

"The fuck? I don't remember you doing this" now I'm irritated.

"I bet you don't. But once your sweetie sees it I don't think that Excuse will work" she started rubbing the side of my face.

Grabbing her wrist tightly "if you show this to Jaelynn or anyone she knows you'll regret it". She pulled back and looked a little shaken up.

With no other words she stormed off. Rubbing my hands over my face in just awe of this woman. If Jaelynn finds out about that picture she will for sure leave me. I can't have that not now. I have to make sure Alexis is completely out of the picture for good.