13.

Jaelynn POV

I was keeping myself busy with my clients. For some reason I was booked up this month back to back. Even though I'm still feeling like shit I'm still trying to pull through and work.

After my last client left... I slightly bent forward on the desk and inhaled. I got so dizzy I had to just stop everything.

"Jaelynn... oh my god are you okay?" My assistant asked.

I nodded "just a little too busy today". She rubbed my back for a bit.

"Oh your boo is on the radio. You should take a listen" she suggested.

Why not? We had the time. She grabbed the radio from the other room and turned it to the station he was on.  I do remember he was in NY today for a meeting and to do the power 105.1 show.

"Yo, we haven't had you on this show in a minute how you been?" Charlemagne asked

"I'm in a good place than I was last time" Elijah answered.

"That's good man!. Because the last time you was here you was reckless".

"Yeah you was. Let's not remember what happened" Dj envy chimed in.

"What can I say? I was a little on the I don't give a fuck stage".

"So I hear you have a new boo and we all heard of her" Angela Yee said.

"Yeah I do. She's amazing" Elijah answered.

"Are you blushing man? Don't come here blushing!" Charlemagne joked.

"I must say I wouldn't think you would like those types of females. Especially coming from the last girl you dated".

"I guess opposites attract. For me it was love at first sight".

"Who are you?" DN Envy joked.

"Jaelynn Monroe... she's a personal stylist. She's very pretty young women who has her head on her shoulders too" Angela said.

"Don't get it twisted she will put you in your place quick" Elijah joked.

"How? She's so small" Charlemagne joked.

"Listen don't even let her you ask me that" Elijah playfully answered.

"But on a serious note I heard you guys are expecting" Charlemagne said.

"What?!. No... where did you hear that from?" Elijah asked.

"Our sources said you two were expecting".

"Nah, not yet. But when we do I'll let you guys know" .

I turned off the radio because I heard enough. Wonder who started spreading rumors of me being pregnant?. Damn I haven't even taken a test yet. Going on my Mac book to check my emails in the meantime before my next client comes in.

Receiving an anonymous email:::

It ain't over bitch!. He's mine and always will be.

Rolling my eyes at this fuckery these hoes can't get a damn clue. This is what happens when you want to be a bad boy and now he got all these hoes chasing his ass.

Since he was going to be in New York until tomorrow I basically had the house to myself. Peace and quiet for once.

After my long ass day I stripped down showered and got into bed and just relaxed. Lately I've been so tired like I've been taking naps during the day like I'm a damn child.

My FaceTime was calling... I already knew who is was.

"Can I help you?" I joked

"Hey baby! I miss you" he smiled all up in the screen.

"I was listening to some of the radio show you did" he looked at me all nervous. "Relax I'm not upset. I'm just trying to figure out who's spreading rumors".

"Oh good, and I don't even know. But since we on the topic. How are you feeling?".

"Just very tired. I had back to back clients so my day was a little stressful".

"Can you do me a huge favor? And I'm not trying to fight okay. But when I come home tomorrow can you take a pregnancy test?" He asked.

"Elijah I'm not pregnant. No way possible" rolling my eyes at his assumptions.

"Okay but to calm down my thoughts just take one. I'll even buy one on my way home" he offered.

"Fine! And only because you won't stop bothering me about it. How's New York otherwise?" I had to change the subject.

"It's great out here. It's busy just like California" he stopped walking and entered a gym. What else is new?

"Even on business you find time to go to the gym" I laughed.

"Keeps my mind right" he went to the weights rack.

"Oh so one of your hoes emailed me talking smack" my attitude flared up at this moment.

"What?!. It's probably someone playing with you".

"No clearly it's Alexis emailing me talking about it ain't over and that your hers".

He stood there against the same weight rack and just looked at me.

"Listen I'm trying to remain calm but I can only take so much before old Jaelynn comes out. Elijah either you keep her in check or I will put these paws on her with no hesitation".

"Calm down. I'll talk with her" he sighed

"I think your homegirl is a little slow so maybe you should use flash cards when talking to her".

"I don't want you worrying about Alexis okay. I'll handle it".

"Me? Worried? No I'm not worried about a hoe who caught feelings. But what she won't do it start emailing me dumb shit".

"You're right baby. I'll talk to her when I come home tomorrow and settle this. But let me get off here and actually work out" he smiled.

"You better! And okay bye see you tomorrow" I blew a kiss into the screen.

"Love you"

"Love you too"

We both hung up the phone and I went to sleep. The exhaustion is real.