4.

Jaelynn POV

Already it was May 31st. I've been awake most of the night. Never mind I couldn't sleep at all since getting home at 11. I yawned as I packed my suitcase making sure I had my basic essentials.

After packing my suitcase I glanced at the time and noticed I was already a few minutes late. Taking out my phone I texted Elijah that I was on my way.

Finally getting to the bus lot, I had to stop for coffee and I got some for the crew as well.

"Morning guys!" I smiled holding the coffee. Everyone looked at me and came up to me thanking me for the caffeine.

"Almost thought you weren't coming" Elijah said.

"Sorry, I didn't get home until late last night. So I'm running on no sleep at all".

"Well don't worry you can sleep on the bus. We have a good while before reaching the first city anyway" he grabbed my duffle bag and packed it under the bus along with my suitcase.

"Thank you" I smiled sipping my coffee. He nodded and winked as he got on the bus. I followed him to see what he inside looked like.

Once stepping onto the bus it's like I was in another place. When I tell you the bus was huge it was huge. "Holy shit this bus is nice".

"I take it you approve of it then" he joked. "Come on let me show you if or when you nap this is where you go". We both walked into the back... there was bunk beds with little curtains for privacy.

"Definitely not sleeping in here. Too Claustrophobic for me" I shrugged.

"Or you can sleep on the couch out there. Wherever you feel comfortable" he said. We both walked out as he gave me the rest of the tour of the bus.

It took about two hours to pack everything and basically do a head count.

"Everyone good?" Elijah asked. All the crew cheered loudly. "Good we can go" he told the bus driver. We pulled off to the next city.

"What city are we going to first?" I asked. Placing myself on the comfy couch.

"Phoenix, Arizona" Elijah answered.

"Oh really, I never been to Arizona so this will be a first timer for me". Now I was excited.

"Well it's hot as hell down there. So just make sure you aren't layered with clothing" he warned.

"Good to know" I turned to look out the window and watch the scenery as we drove.

Once we reached Phoenix I was starving. Pulling up to the hotel first so we can change and do what ever else.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded and yawned at the same time. "If you want to take a hour nap you can".

"No I'm good. I need food though" I laughed.

"The crew and I was about to head to see what restaurant we can find. Want to come along?" He asked.

"Boy, you know food is my weakness. Of course I'm coming with you guys" .

After debating on where to eat because I'm the only woman here so it was hard to voice my opinion we finally agreed on a taco spot.

"I thought I was going to die of starvation waiting for you guys to pick somewhere" I dryly said.

"We can be indecisive at times. It's a man thing". He nudged me and smiled.

Getting to know most of the crew and they were pretty chill except one. But I gave him a piece of my mind already so I can understand why he's being difficult.

We all went back to the hotel to change before going to the venue. I wasn't trying to look all dolled up tonight. Just the basic jeans and t shirt for me. But for Elijah I went into his room and laid out some pieces for him to wear.

Like I don't know which one he's going to pick. I waited outside his room until he walked out all strutting.

"Someone is feeling themselves I see". He smiled and checked himself out in the mirror. I must say though he was looking scrumptious.

"Can't help that I look this good" he cockily said. Leave to him to ruin the moment. "Thank you".

"It's what I do. No need to thank me". He walked passed me and waved for me to follow. "Where are we going? Don't we have to go to the venue?" I yelled.

"We are just relax. I want to show you something" we walked outside and right in front of us was the sun setting. It was so close and beautiful.

"Wow, look at that" he turned to me and smiled. "Wanted to show you. Last time I was here I saw the sun set and it was cool".

"I guess living in the city we don't get to see these kind of things, ya know". He snaked his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Come on before we are late". We walked back to the opposite parking lot and got onto the bus. This was my first time being behind the scenes at a concert.

Elijah must've noticed cause he came to sit next to me and just held me. Looking up I smiled and he smiled back. When we approached the venue you can see the many people that were outside.

"Holy shit... there's slot of people". I watched from the window and figuring I'm short this would be dangerous for me. I'll just have to push my way though.

Elijah came through on stage and the crowd went crazy. It's an experience you can never imagine. He definitely has an energy he brings on stage that just riles up the crowd even more.

After the show, we all went backstage to clean up and just get our stuff packed up. Elijah was no where to be found. And I reeded to ask him something.

"Has anyone seen Elijah?" I asked around.

I got mostly No's from everyone. Great. Women intuition said check the bus. I walked out to the parking lot and walked on the bus to only be greeted with some girl giving Elijah head.

"Whoa, shit! Umm..." I held up my hands in the air and quickly walked off the bus.

"Jaelynn wait!" He came running after me.

"Don't worry. You warned me you would do this. You don't owe me an explanation". I didn't even turn around.

"I'm sorry you saw that okay" he quickly said.

"Don't be sorry it's your tour do what you want" I sarcastically said.

He turned around and headed for the bus. That's when I heard him punch the side of the bus. I jumped and made my way back into the hotel.

Just when I thought he was a genuine guy he does this... anyway I'm here on a job so I'll just keep it professional. Can't believe he almost got me.. almost.