Malfoy VS. Potter

Chapter Twelve

My mouth hung open. "What?" I asked, completely shocked.

Scorpius stood on the sidelines, unsure of what to do.

"I'm also the head of Gryffindor now." he grinned.

"How?" I asked quietly.

"Well, if we're asking questions... How is my only daughter a Slytherin?" he asked, his eyebrow raised.

I bit my lip and looks down. "I don't know..." I said softly. "The hat sorted me there." I said lamely.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "It's fine.. But you have to tell your mother if the boys haven't already."

I frowned. "Daddy.. Come on, it's not a big deal.." I sad softly.

I heard Scorp chuckle in my mind. 'Pulling the "daddy" card, are we?'

I shook my head slightly. As dad kissed my head.

"Have you told Al and James?" I asked, hoping he would leave me and Scorp alone.

"Actually, I was on my way to go tell them when I found you." He said, smiling a bit.

I bit my lip slowly. "Umm.. Scorp and I'll tell him, of you'd like..?" i asked softly.

Harry nodded slowly. "Fine, alright.. I have to set up my classroom anyway."

I sighed softly and bit my lip. "If we're talking about who hangs out with who... Albus is dating someone.." I said quietly.

Dad chuckled. "Of course... I'll have to meet her soon, won't I?"

I nodded slowly and hugged him tightly. "I'll see you later dad?" I asked.

"You'll see me at Dinner." he said.

"Alright, bye dad!" I said, pulling Scorpius away.

I heard dad chuckle as I pulled Scorpius away. I pulled him into an empty corridor and kissed the daylight out of him.

I bit his bottom lip, deepening the kiss and pulling him closer, before pulling away, leaving him breathless.

I grinned and held his hand while we walked down the hall.

"You're such a tease." he said, frowning.

I kissed his cheek "But you like it."

Scorpius rolled his eyes and pulled me to him so I was against his chest and kissed my lips lightly.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" a deep voice yelled.

Scorpius pulled away, cursing under his breath.

I bit my lip and looked up at the voice and saw Mr. Malfoy.

We're in deep crap..

'That we are.. I'm blaming you.' his voice announced teasingly into my head. I rolled my eyes.

'You were all over me that time, Malfoy.' I teased.

Scorpius rolled his eyes and sighed. "Hello, father." he said in an annoyed tone.

I blushed under the older Malfoy's stare. "Hello Mr. Malfoy."

"Ms. Potter.." he said nodding in my direction beforehanding over to his son. "May I speak to my son alone?"

I nodded slowly, not really seeing another option.

Scorpius sighed and followed his dad.

I fell in step with them but kept two metres back.

I bit my lip an followed silently after them.

'Lily, stop following us...'

I shook my head. 'No, I wanna make sure you're alright..'

Scorpius frowned and turned around to face me. "Why don't you trust me, Lily?" he spat.

I flinched slightly at the venom in his voice. "I-I don't know.. I-I heard a lot of.. Stories.. When I was younger..." I said, stumbling over my words.

Scorp's dad raised an eyebrow as he watched the scene as my eyes started to water.

"Scorpius.. You're scaring me.." I whimper as he scowled.

'What happened to the Scorpius I was walking with on the way here?' I thought bit my lip, looking into his grey eyes that were hard, unlike how they were before.

"Why. Don't. You. Trust. Me." he repeated slowly.

I ran away as fast as my feet could carry me before I turned in, to the next corridor, I heard scorpius yell.

"It's over!"