Inexplicit (Second generation: Harry Potter Romance)

Chapter one

"Lily! Wake up! Mum said breakfast is ready!" said a loud, obnoxious voice from above me.

"Go away Albus." I growled.

"Not until you wake up!" Albus answered with an evil laugh.

"Come on Lilypad! It's your first day of Hogwarts!" James said, adding his voice with Albus's for pure annoyingness.

"You guys are so annoying!" I growled, as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Just doing our job." Albus smirked.

"Now, get up before mum yells at us." James joked.

"Fine." I answered glumly.

My big brothers finally left so I could get dressed. They are so annoying...

Don't get me wrong, I love my brothers... But they just get annoying... All the time.

James is in his seventh year and he's a Gryffindor. He's always pranking Hufflepuffs. Or so he says, I'm still not very clear on what Hufflepuffs, Slytherins, Gryffindors and Ravenclaws are.

Albus is in his fifth year at Hogwarts, he's a Gryffindor. He's pretty brave.. But not as out going as James.

Me on the other hand... I'm starting my first year at Hogwarts.. I've spent three years at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. I got expelled for turning all the teachers' hair green, my favourite colour.

Uncle George found it very amusing. Mum and dad were pretty upset, but Albus and James were pretty excited that I was finally joining them.

It was going to be odd at Hogwarts. I'm starting my fourth year. It's going to be very interesting.

"LILY LUNA POTTER, GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" I heard the yell of my mother.

"Coming!" I called back.

I hopped down the stairs and into the kitchen, where I grabbed a piece of toast an started nibbling on it.

"Lilypad, you have to eat more than just toast." dad complained, as he looked up from the Daily Prophet.

"I'm okay dad." I answered dully.

"Rules, this year, at Hogwarts- James get your finger out of there! Anyway... No pranking or troublemaking of any kind." my mom explained.

"That would make the year less entertaining, dear sister." said a voice from the kitchen door.

"Uncle George!" James yelled.

My face automatically lit up, and I ran towards the holey, red-haired, freckle-faced man standing in front of us.

"Uncle George! They're trying to make me behave!" I squealed full of overreaction.

"I can't believe you Harry, making your kids behave!" George gasped, in fake shock.

"It's not my fault, ask her." dad said with a small chuckle, pointing to mum.

"Ginny, why would you make your kids behave?" uncle George asked again.

"Because, we don't need anyone else being expelled." mum said sharply, giving me a quick glance.

"I am with Ginny one hundred percent." aunt Angelina said from behind uncle George.

"Roxanne!" I laughed as she peaked from behind her mom.

"Lily!" she answered back mockingly.

"Hey, calm down. I'm feeling too much of the love." I said monotonously.

"Sorry, I'm gonna miss you soo much. When you go off to France again." Roxy sighed.

"Didn't you hear, I'm coming to Hogwarts this year!" I squealed.

"Why, what happened?" she asked, concerned.

"Come on kids, we have to go. It's already ten- thirty! The train leaves at eleven!" Mum said worriedly.

"Lily, hurry! And don't forget Ninja!" mum added.

I whistled, signalling my black-feathered owl, Ninja, into her cage.

"Come on Lily! Ourparents said theyre leaving soon!" Roxy said hurriedly, as she pulled me out of the door.

We ran down stairs to find a younger version of Uncle George, standing by the fireplace.

"Took you guys long enough." Fred chuckled.

Fred is Roxy's Older brother. He was apparently named after one of my mum's brothers that died during the Battle of Hogwarts. Fred graduated from Hogwarts last year; he now works at the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes with his dad, Uncle George.

"Fred!" I yelled, running into his open arms.

"Blimey Lily! I haven't seen you since you were little." Fred laughed.

"But you saw me last summer!" I answered stubbornly.

"Exactly. Besides dad told me to apparate you guys to Kings cross." Fred laughed.

"Let's go! It's ten fifty! The train leaves in ten minutes!" Roxy yelled.

"Alright... Calm down, and grab my hand." Fred said, a little harshly to Roxy.

We both took fred's hand then there was this odd crack. Then we arrived at Kings cross station.

"Come on, I'll take you two to platform nine an three quarters." fred said hurriedly as he practically dragged us to a pillar between platforms nine and ten.

"Go Roxy, I'll take Lily through myself." Fred said, pushing Roxy into my pillar.

I was about to yell at him for pushing Roxy through, but I couldn't see Roxy anymore.

Before I could complain, Fred pulled me with him, through the pillar too.

I was waiting for the impact, but it never came.

"You can open you eyes now, Genius." Fred smirked.

"Oh, good. Your here!" mum cried.

"Did you doubt me?" Fred asked, incredulously.

"No, not a bit." dad smirked.

Dad and Fred talked about some sort of politics or the ministry or something.. My attention was pointed in other ways.

There was a blonde-haired, grey eyed boy talking to, what I guessed, was his father.

He had his hair ruffled around in a very sexy manner. He was very attractive and- come on Lily, get a hold of yourself. You don't even know the boy.

I looked at the father. It had to be Draco Malfoy, the guy that gave my dad, auntie Hermione, and uncle Ron a hard time at Hogwarts. Mr. Malfoy was also attractive, but probably the same age as my dad.

And the boy, from what I heard, was

Scorpius Malfoy.