A Bit of News

Chapter Eleven

"Blimey!" a very familiar voice hissed quietly.

I jumped at the sudden sound.

"Lily, did you forget that I was here?!" Al whispered harshly while the angry, multicolored haired girls passed entirely.

"N-No.." I stuttered slightly.

"You looked quite frightened." Albus teased and ruffled my hair after taking the invisibility cloak off.

"I was not frightened!" I hissed.

"Sure you weren't... Scorpius, didn't she look scared?" Al asked.

"I want no part in this." Scorpius replied quickly before stepping slightly behind me.

"You were scared." Albus grinned and walked in the opposite way that the brightly colored haired girls went.

"Was not!" I yelled back at the fading figure of Albus Severus Potter.

"You just love your brothers, don't you?" Scorpius smirked.

"I love them to death, but they're so bloody annoying." I cursed.

"I figured that." Scorp laughed.

I grinned and smiled at him sweetly.

"Do we really need to go back to class?" I asked.

"As a prefect.. I would say yes... But as a teenager, I say no..." Scorp answered, shrugging.

"Can we just say that you're a teenager right now?" I begged.

Scorpius laughed "You know skipping class breaks at least three different rules and-"

"Please Scorp? Please? We only have a few minutes left anyway..." I asked, taking a hold of his hand.

Scorpius frowned slightly.

"Come on... Please, love?" I begged slightly.

Scorpius sighed. "Fine." he muttered, smirking slightly.

I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, love." I squealed.

Scorp chuckled softly "No problem, Lil." he said, kissing my head lightly.

I blushed lightly. "So.. What do you want to do, Scorpy?" I asked teasingly.

"Let's go skinny dipping." Scorpius teased.

I slapped his arm. "That is /not/ funny!" I snapped.

Scorpius sighed. "Alright.. Umm... How about we go to the common room then the library.. I've got a book to return."

"Oh! Me too, let's go!" I said, pulling him to the common room.

Scorpius chuckled and kissed my cheek. He said the password to the common room and waited for me to enter.

I grinned at him and slowly entered the room. Then I quickly ran to my room to grab my book then ran back to the main common room and waited for my amazing boyfriend.

"So I'm an 'Amazing boyfriend?'" he teased.

I blushed a red as bright as my hair. "Of course not." I lied through my teeth.

"But I heard you-"

"No you didn't! Let's just go to the library." I said, pushing him out of the room.

Scorpius laughed his normal sexy laughed.

"And my laugh is sexy?" he teased.

I smacked his arm. "Oh shut up." I muttered.

Scorpius slung an arm over my shoulder. "You love me." he teased.

"Yes, of course I love you." I said, grinning widely at my boyfriend as we started walking to the library.

We dropped our books off at the library, not bothering to pick up new ones.

Then we started walking down the hall, hand in hand; he kissed my cheek lightly and I blushed.

"Hey Scorp?" I asked softly, squeezing his hand lightly.

"Yes love?" he questioned, kissing my hand lightly.

I looked up at him carefully. "Do you remember when I saw you at Kings Cross?"

Scorpius smirked a bit. "Of course, how could I forget?"

"You couldn't read my mind then... Right?" I asked softly.

"All I heard was 'Omigosh! He's so sexy!'" at his words I blushed deeply, matching the colour of my hair.

"I-I didn't s-say that.." I mumbled, looking down.

"Not in those exact words, but something along the lines of that." he chuckled. "But I was glad to see it was you, not someone ugly."

I nodded slowly and hugged him."Thanks for not considering me ugly." I said softly.

I could barely hear the foot steps coming up behind us before there was a soft cough.

I turned around quickly and saw my dad. I jumped away from Scorp on instinct. "Umm.. Dad.." i muttered. "What are you still doing here?" I asked my dad.

My dad grinned, "I came to tell you I am the new Defence teacher."

AN: YES! I am alive! I am so glad I got time to write.. Life's been hectic with homework and such.. So im glad I got this in.. And I'll be done with an Alison Lily Malfoy chapter soon:) thank you for your patience.