Where Would The Fun Be In That?

Chapter Two

He looked about my age, maybe older, and very familiar.I feel like I know him some how.

He looked exactly like his dad. Same blondehair, same pointed features, and same sexy features of everthing else.

Scorpius was probably three or four inches taller than me. Then I looked up at his face. Only to see him watching me with a smug look upon his face and a small hint of surprise.

Before I knew it Roxy was pulling me away from the handsome boy. I looked back at Scorpius and he looked.... Dissapointed.

"Come on Lily! We have to get onto the bloody train!" Roxy called, pulling me out of my trance.

She pulled me all over the place. First, to the back of the train to dump my stuff off at. Then into the train, just in time.

"Good bye Lily! Watch over your brothers!" mum called.

"We'll miss you!" dad added as mum broke into tears.

She was always over dramatic... Kinda like me.

"Cause all hell to break lose!" Fred grinned.

"Don't worry! I won't let you down!" I giggled as I winked at Fred.

I walked down the train, looking for an empty compartment. When I was a head of platinum blonde hair.

"Come in Lily, lets go and find Albus!" Roxy called.

"One second!" I called back as she gave me an odd stare, then simply shrugged.

Oddly enough, I found myself walking towards the boy.

I looked back to see James and Albus giving me odd looks.

Then James glanced to where I was heading, then shot me a mischievous grin. I glared at him then stuck my tongue out in at James.

I didn't realise that I was still walking until ran into something... Something hard.

I looked up from the floor to see none other than Scorpius Malfoy.

"Oh... Um... Sorry." I muttered at the gorgeous boy.

"It's okay, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either." Scorpius laughed.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Your Lily Potter. I'm-"

"You're Scorpius, Scorpius Malfoy." I grinned as I interrupted him like he did to me.

"Yeah, how did you know?" he asked looking kind of impressed.

"My parents talk about your family all the time." I stated.

"Do I want to know if thats a good or a bad thing?" Scorpius grinned.

"No, you probably don't." I laughed.

"But that doesn't explain how you know my name." I added.

"Well, same reason you know my name and your the daughter of 'The boy who lived.'" he answered nonchalantly.

"And your brother and I are good friends." he added.

"Oh, which one?" I asked.

I've never heard Albus or James talk about Scorpius, only mum and dad.

"Albus, he's in my year... Speaking of years, you don't seem like a first year." Scorpius chuckled.

"Oh, it's because I'm not. I'm a transfer from Beauxbatons, I'm in my fourth year." I grinned.