Amortentia

Chapter Six

Scorp and I took our seats in back row of desks.

Professor Slughorn, the head of Slytherin, spotted us.

"Oh, miss Potter, so glad for you to join us." the old man smiled.

"Thank you-"

"Lily here, is a great potionteer. just like her father. Just like Scorpius here, his father was excellent also." Slughorn interrupted.

"Thank you professor." Scorpius and I said in harmony, causing me to glance at him and smile.

"We are making Amortentia today." Slughorn said cheerfully.

Some of the girls in the classroom squealed, while mist of the boys groaned.

Typical.

"You will be choosing your partner. You will also be testing the potion on your partner, so choose carefully." the professor noted.

"I will be calling your names and by then you must have your partners." Slughorn explained.

Then I kinda zoned out just thinking about-

"Lily, will you be my partner?" Scorpius asked, pulling me out of my off my day-dream train.

"I would be honoured." I grinned.

"Scorpius Malfoy." professor called out.

"Lily Potter!" Scorpius replied proudly, as Albus looked at is with wide eyes.

Some more names were called, and I noticed that he was going alphabetical order and that Albus would have to choose soon.

"Danielle McMillan." the professor said monotonously.

"Albus Potter." she grinned while Albus's eyes grew even wider, than before, and his cheeks turned a rosy colour.

I would have to give him some trash about that later.

'Are they together?' Scorpius asked.

'No. I don't think so." I replied, mentally.

My mind stayed quiet until he had asked everyone for their partner.

"Now that you have your partner, begin!" the professor said, clapping his hands.

We worked on the potion for a good thirty minutes.

"Wait, you can't add the moonstone yet." I hissed at Scorpius.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Trust me." I whispered.

BOOM!

I turned around to see a pink liquid splattered all over Albus and Danielle.

They looked at each other for a slight moment with a sudden lust in their eyes.

Then they started snogging.

In the middle of potions.

Charming big brother.

Absolutely charming.

"And that is why I usually never use moonstone in my potions. Also why both students should not take the potion both at once. And if I do, I time it precisely. Ahhhhhh... Like that Ms. Potter." Slughorn grinned, while I placed the moonstone gently into the cauldron.

"Aren't you going to give them the antidote?" a student asked, referring to my brother and Danielle.

"There is no antidote to this potion." professor Slughorn mumbled nervously.

"What? Do you mean, that we'll be horny fifth years- except for Lily- like those two?" a male student asked.

"I'm afraid so." Slughorn replied.

"I won't mind, as long as my partner's you, Miss Potter." Scorpius grinned.

"I am sure glad I wasn't partners with Albus." I laughed, watching the couple on the ground.

"Now that would be awkward." Scorpius laughed seductively in my ear.

Author's note: I wanted to let you guys know that I am ditching my homework for you (I'm a straight A student) and that I'm blaming you guys if I get anything below a B on my report card. I decided that I'll post when I think I should... Unless I have a brain fart moment and dont write. I'll probably post once or twice a week, if that, but more than likely once... Like usual.

During this story when you see someone's speech in '' instead of "" its in scorpius's and Lily's mental conversation.

Ex: 'Are they together?' he asked.

I just wanted to make that clear.

Also, if you're reading my other story, Alice Lily Potter: I Fell in Love with my Brother's Archenemy (Oh my Merlin, that is a long title), I'm writing the second to last chapter of that book.. And that should be posted before monday. Sorry for making you wait so long :(

And lastly, I have a chapter of a new story I'd like to post soon after I finish ALP ( Alice Lily Potter: I Fell in Love with my Brother's Archenemy) and I think it'll be pretty interesting and similar to ALP, but totally different. :)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!

-Alison <3