Addicted- Chapter twenty two

Chapter twenty two- Heat 

We all go through that feeling of falling when we are asleep, being in a deep slumber when suddenly we get this feeling that we are falling, which jolts us awake.

Vivian woke up with the same jolt, maybe it was because of the free falling thing or maybe she had the realization of the events that transpired last night.

Looking around her surrounding in haste and finding herself naked except for the blue underwear covering her modesty, she guessed it was the latter.

Within seconds, Vivian recalled what had happened. Her memory flashbacking to the moment where it was Sinclair who had pulled apart from their intense kiss saying, ‘’We live in the same house.’’ in a whisper, almost to himself, as if the realization had just dawned on him.  

A giddy feeling had filtered through Vivian as she realized what he had meant and she couldn’t help but blush. After that, they made themselves sober and Sinclair instructed her to meet back at the house.

Despite everything, from the heated kiss and Sinclair’s hand going to foul places during the kiss and no matter how much he wanted to ravish Vivian right against the wall in the alley, he couldn’t just abandon his date and leave her stranded here to fetch a ride for herself at this time of the night. He was apparently too much of a gentleman. Vivian was still undecided whether she liked this quality of his or not.

So they went back to their respective dates but not before Sinclair smacked her butt while brushing past her to go to Mila, with a smirk on his face that left Vivian gaping. Nobody did something crude like this with Vivian, they knew not to mess with her but Sinclair didn’t give two shits about whether Vivian was an uptight bitch. He did what he wanted.

And right then he wanted to do Vivian.

Surprisingly, Sinclair had reached home before Vivian and was pacing the house in an excited haze when Vivian finally entered. He didn’t waste much time, as soon as she was inside the house he went up to her, their lips met in a desperate action and from then on his head was filled with pure unadulterated pleasure and need, which Vivian had successfully managed to fulfil.

After a heated session in the living room which wasn’t  very comfortable despite the leather couch but both James and Vivian were way too far gone to realize this fact, they finally moved to James’s room, to which James had carried Vivian to.

And from there, James and Vivian were just a tangle of limbs, the walls of James’s room echoing their cries of pleasure as they continued to savage each other until the early signs of dawn.

Vivian’s cheeks were crimson just from the memory but realizing she was in James’s bedroom that too almost naked and James Sinclair was no where in sight was a rude awakening more than a cold shower could be.

She looked around for her clothes, only to find her bra and then she found James’s grey t-shirt hung at the back of the door of his room. Putting it on, she quickly went down, thinking that James must be downstairs, cooking a whole buffet for himself for breakfast like he usually did.

As she descended down the stairs of the room, Vivian was visibly flushed at the thought that maybe they could go for another round before he left for work, or better yet, maybe Vivian and James could stay in the apartment, cooped up and away from the world in their haze of lust.

But when she went over to the kitchen, she did not find anyone, there were signs of a quick breakfast being made with a jug of coffee and some toasted bread still on the table but apart from that there was no one.

Vivian didn’t let the disappointment set in, maybe he was in the living room, she thought but craning her neck to see the living room, she found it empty. Maybe James had left her a message somewhere, searching the kitchen, her phone as well as the living room and his bedroom she didn’t find anything.