Chapter 21

Hamilton

It's been a couple days since we got to the Elvish, and Dragon Kingdom, and it's been really nice, but Jason has been given permission by the elves to run around, and play on the castle grounds. It's good that he's getting exercise, but... he could really learn to think about what is right, and wrong. Like, climbing a tree was a stupid idea, because it could lead to him opening his injuries again, or jumping in the water could irritate the skin, since it would be getting the bandage wet, and scratchy.

It's ok to walk through the garden, but to climb trees is basically like asking for another injury, and I've told him multiple times that it's not good for him, even though it is exercise, but... no. It's just making me more, and more concerned, and frustrated as the day goes by, and that's not really how I want to spend this time. I really want to relax, and not have to worry about anyone for once. I mean, I finally got the twins, and Carathal out of my mind, even though I care about them, but I just want to relax...

I watched Jason from the balcony as he fell from another tree, my eyes rolling in frustration as I watched him scrambled back onto his feet to make it look like everything's ok. He quickly pulled up his shirt, and checked his bandages real quickly, before making a face that kind of read 'I hope no one saw...'

"Jason," I called; Jason pulling the shirt back down, practically ripping it. "I don't know what you've been doing" – I lied – "but Jenklen sent me another roll of bandages, so can you come up here so I can change them?"

"Y-yeah!" Jason shouted back, quickly moving back into the castle, and towards the room.

Jason

"Sorry, Jenklen held me back to ask me a couple questions... Also, this shirt is really big," I muttered as I looked down at the large, loose white shirt that practically went down to my knees. "It's like a really long dress."

"Right..." Hammy muttered, before patting the spot right beside him on the bed. I sniffed as I slowly made my way to the bed, sitting down right next to him; snot running down my nose once again. I think I'm getting sick...

"I think I'm getting sick," I sniffed, wiping at my nose once again.

"That's what you get for playing in that tree," Hamilton sighed back.

"That has nothing to do with the tree! It's because it's cold, and you never close the curtains to the balcony, or even the balcony doors! I'm sick because of you!" I shouted, wrapping my arms around my chest as I shivered just a little to emphasize that it was cold in the room.

"I highly doubt that," he said. "It's because you're too small. Get bigger."

"It's not my fault that I'm this small," I said.

In fact, it wasn't. It was that crazy cat lady, Toritha that turned me small, and slashed me across the chest, getting me in this stupid mess.

"If I close the balcony doors, will you take off your shirt so I can replace your bandages?"

"Yes," I said as I watched Hamilton roll his eyes in frustration, before standing, and heading over to the balcony to close the doors.

I watched as he pulled them shut, latching them closed before heading back over to me.

"Up, and off," he said, watching as I slowly pulled the long shirt over, and off my body, before kneeling down. He reached out, and slowly started to pull the bandage off as I just sat there, looking around the room with bored eyes.

"You did something stupid again," he suddenly said, looking up at me with pissed off eyes. "Why do you keep doing this?"

"Because I'm clearly the only person in this place who likes to have some fun, and mess around, unlike some people here," I said, looking straight at Hamilton.