Chapter 2: Welcome to my life

This chapter is dedicated to our editor :) _livelaughlove_ thank you so much!!!

Also, picture of Brittany Robertson as Samantha on the right :)

__________________________________________

Chap 1

Since I was little, my parents thought I was some sort of a freak child. They say that they love me, but I know that deep down they're afraid of me. Sadly for them, I'm their only child. My name is Samantha Fairol. I'm sixteen and all of this began when I was 6 years old.

When I was born, I was a beautiful baby. I had dark hair, like my parents, but that didn't last long since I'm blonde now. Everyone was saying that I had the most beautiful eyes they've ever seen. They were dark and sometime turned purple. I know it's weird, but let's just say I was born to be unusual. I always slept through the night, never bothering my parents during their sleep, which is pretty rare for babies.

I didn't like playing with my toys. I preferred pencils; at the age of 4 I was already holding a pencil. By the age of 6, I was able to draw. My parents were very proud of me and they weren't shy to tell everyone about their wonderful daughter.

Seems like things changed since then. Now, they're afraid to talk to me and they're certainly not going to talk about me with others. Everyone knows I'm not normal. Everyone's scared of me.

I've never had any friends. Well, there has been this one kid. My neighbor Liam, we were born on the same day, January first.

The thing with being the baby of the New Year is that everyone celebrates the New year and not your birthday. That sucks. Anyway, Liam and I played together when we were young. It was fun I guess, having a friend. Now I don't remember how it was like....

One day, as Liam and I were in my basement playing cowboys VS Indians when I stopped everything. I completely stopped attacking him and just ran to my table and began drawing. It's like the pencil had arrived in my hand magically and HE wanted ME to draw for him. It was like he wanted to tell me something. So, I took a piece of paper and drew.

After a little bit, I felt a hot contact on my shoulder. I looked up, coming back from the weird trance I'd been in and saw my mom. Liam wasn't there anymore, but my mom was. She looked worried. I took a look at what I had drawn. It was Liam. Well the boy in the drawing looked pretty much like him. He was being beat by an older man. My mom took the drawing away from me and she told me that I shouldn't draw things like that. Not about our nice neighbor. She had recognized them too. Liam and his father...

The next day, I saw my drawing in the fire place. It was being burned by the flames of the fire. That day, my mom had removed all pen or pencils from my bedroom. I asked her why, but of course at 6 years old, I didn't understand why.

Now it has been a week that I wasn't able to draw. I didn't see Liam either. That night, we went in a restaurant, my parents and I. The waitress gave me some pencils and a drawing to color. Instead of coloring the little bear, i turned the sheet around and let my hand draw. My mom looked at me suddenly and saw the same picture. Then again, Liam was beaten by his father. She took my pencils away and we quitted the restaurant without eating anything.

A month later, it was a late night of July. I saw police car in our street. Soon after, a man had his hands behind his back and was entering in the police car. He has been arrested for beating his child. That man was Liam's father.

After that tragic night, I've never seen Liam again. I had lost my one and only friend. My parents never told me where he was. Probably because they didn't know. They told me this story not long ago, on my sixteenth birthday.

When Liam disappeared, my mom let me draw again. Thankfully, I was now drawing good things such as flowers, houses, animals and stuff like that. I became the little daughter they've always wanted. Normal.

Soon after, the house was sold and new neighbors arrived. They were kind and had a little girl named Sabrina. We were same age and soon become best friends. That made me forget about Liam until one day, when I was now 12 years old, I draw something in art class. I drew a boy standing alone in the middle of the street and a car was rolling toward him. I knew that if he didn't move, he was going to be crushed. I had already seen the guy before, but I couldn't figure out who it was.

I brought the drawing at home, happy of having a good grade or it. I showed it to my mom and she froze. She defiantly didn't like it. She threw it in the garbage and never talked about it again.

The day after, she was watching the news and at a point, I heard her screamed. I ran downstairs to see what it was and I saw it. The television was showing a boy who look exactly like the one on my drawing. He was in the hospital because he's been hit by a car. My mother wasn't able to speak for 2 days after that because of the shock.

I had invited Sabrina over that night. We were eating and watching TV when this news came up in the screen. She watched it and talked about how she was sad for this guy. I told her that life wasn't fair sometimes. After the diner, we went in my bedroom and that's where she found my drawing, the one with the guy who had been hit by the car. She freaked out and thought I was some kind of a mean girl who was having fun drawing the death of people. She told me I was a freak girl since this boy has been hit today. I had drawn this freaking thing yesterday. How could I have known?

We looked the licence plate of the car in my drawing and took the one of the car in the news. That's when I lost my best friend. The licence plate of both cars was LM1 D13. She ran away from my house and never came back.

High School turned out bad too. Sabrina became best friends with Vanessa, the popular girl and I became the freak girl. They told everybody in the school I was a freak who was drawing and predicting your death. I wasn't predicting death! I wasn't responsible for the thing that happened to this guy. I didn't even know him!

I had been consulted by a psychologist. I told her the truth about it. That I didn't know how i was related to this guy and that when I was drawing this kind of thing, my head was like possess by and entity who wanted to deliver a message to me. After one meeting with my psychologist, I was qualified as Samantha the freak. Now, everyone in town knew that Samantha was a freak...

That's how my life became miserable. But that's not the worst part... Now I'm sixteen and the worse is still to come.

________________________________________________________________

So. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment :)

Happy_ever_after10

&

Smiley :)