Everyone Knows

Ashton's POV:

"Claire?"

"Eh, what about Liz?"

"Luke, that's your moms name."

"What's wrong with naming her after my mom?"

"That's not fair, what about my mom?"

"Fine we can name her after your mom," Luke said, getting up and putting his bowl in the kitchen sink.

"Let's just not name her after any of our family members, okay?"

Michael came into the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting out the orange juice.

"You still haven't come up with a name yet?"

"No." Luke replied.

"It's not as easy as you think." I retorted, "Do you have any in mind?"

"Uhhh Michele?"

"That's not funny, we're serious."

"What it's a name?!"

I rolled my eyes and tried to get up from the kitchen table, but just fell back in my seat. This baby is just making it harder and harder to do things.

Luke came over and held his hand out to me. I hated depending on people to help me with things but I obviously couldn't get up myself so I gave in and took his hand and let him pull me up.

"Thanks." I mumbled, "I'm gonna go get dressed."

He kissed me on the forehead, "Okay, I'll be up in a minute." He said, I smiled and went upstairs to get ready, since we were going shopping for baby today.

-

Luke's POV:

Michael looked up the stairs to see if Ashton was still there, he backed to me with a serious look on his face.

"I need ask you something but you have to promise not to freak out about." I'm a little scared now, does he know about how I've been texting that girl from the party?

"Uh o-okay what is it? Your scaring me a little bit."

He took a deep breath, "How would you feel about being signed by Adam again?" Wait what? Why the fuck would he ask me that after what happened the last time I spook with Adam, might I add that I ended up in jail for a night.

"What the fuck do you mean, 'How would you feel about being signed by Adam?'?! You know the ducking answer to that question, hell no! I'll never go back to that arrogant homophob!" I said a lot louder than I intended.

"Shhh, remember about what I said about not freaking out? We don't want Ashton to find out about this yet." He whisper yelled.

"Find out about what? That you want to go back to that fucking bastard after what he said to us Michael?!" I whisper yelled back, I couldn't believe he would even bring that topic up.

"I never said I wanted to go back to him. Farrah called a couple weeks ago, she said that Adam wanted to apologize to you guys and maybe sign us again, Luke I think he's sorry and I honestly miss the band. What about the fans that have loyal to us? We just abandoned them like that and think we owe it to them and to ourselves, we've come so far and now it's not even worth it."

I sighed in defeat, he's right but doesn't mean I'm just going to forgive Adam after what he said to Ashton and I, he wanted us to kill our baby and that's not something I will ever be able to forget.

"I get your point, I'll talk to him but I don't want Ashton involved in this right now. He doesn't need the stress."

"Wait really? I didn't think that would work."

"Yeah well I miss the band too and with a baby, we're going to need the money."

"Well I guess I'll go call Farrah-" Ashton came waddle-running in, "Guys, I just though of the perfect name!" He said out breath.

"Okay let's hear it."

"Lavana."

"Lavana?"

His smile fell, "You don't like it?"

"No no! I love it, it's a beautiful and unique name!" I reassured, pulling him into a tight hug. He looked up at me and smiled with tears in his eyes, "Really?"

"Of course, now she just needs a middle name...."

"What about Grace, it goes well with Lavana and it's cute." Michael said, I looked at Ashton for approval, "I like it what about you?"

"Lavana Grace Irwin-Hemmings, it's perfect."

-

Ashton's POV:

My feet hurt and my back ached. We've been shopping for hours and I'm just about to pass out.

"Luke I'm tired, can we just go, we can finish this another day."

"We only have a few more things to get, let's just get it all over with now."

"Fine you can do that but I'm going to go sit down before I pass out." I went over to the nearest bench, which I'm so glad that they have in the store because I don't know how much longer I can stand. I sat down and rubbed my swollen ankles, I sat back against the bench and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing wildly, I picked it up and saw thousands of Twitter and Instagram comments. I unlocked my phone and tapped the Instagram app to see what this all was about, since I haven't been on any social network site in ages.

My eyes widened when I saw a picture of me sitting on the same bench I am now, my bump completely obvious. There is no doubt that they know, everyone knows now that I'm a freak, a pregnant freak.

Luke came running over, frantic, "We have to go now, the fans know."

I just now saw the hundreds of people outside the store trying to get in, my hand instinctively went to my bump, trying to protect my baby. I just can't lose her, not now after all we've been through.

-

Thank you so much for helping me decide on a name! Payton and Lavana were the most voted names but I just really liked the name Lavana. Please keep commenting, it really helps me get motivation to write :)