Please Wake Up

Ashton's POV:

My head was pounding and my whole ached, it even hurt to breathe. I tried to open my eyes but it was as if they were glued shut, I heard voices around me but I couldn't understand what they were saying or who was saying it, all I knew is that there were other people in the room where ever I am. There was also a beeping sound that sounded like it was coming from right next to me, there were beeping sounds, one faster than the other but still similar. I couldn't make out what it was.

Luke's POV:

I sniffled and wiped my eyes, "So your saying he didn't miscarry?" Dr. Burke nodded, "The baby is perfectly healthy." I gave her a confused look.

"Then why was he in so much pain... and bleeding?"

"His body was getting ready for the birth, since he most defiantly not a female, the process is a little different. Women's hips are wider than men's because the baby has to pass through the birth canal. His hips were splitting to make room for the baby's head, and that is why he was experiencing so much pain." I nodded trying to keep up with what she was saying, "When is he going to wake up?"

"Well that's hard to say, he should be waking up soon but he did lose a large amount of blood, just give it some time. Until then, we will be monitoring him and the baby very closely, you are welcome to sit here with him but we just don't want too many people in here at once. Tell me if you need anything," she smiled before walking out of the room. I sighed and sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed, he looked so pale and fragile. I did this to him, I got him pregnant, he wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for me.

I held his large, cold hand in mine as I cried over his unconscious body. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up to see Michael standing over me and Calum on the other side of the bed, "Luke he's going to be okay, he's going to wake up."

"Well what if he doesn't?!" I cried, "Its my fault that he's like this! Its all my fault, I got him pregnant." Calum scoffed, "You should have just kept your dick in your pants," Calum mumbled.

Michael glared at him, "Calum shut up, he doesn't need your dickish comments right now!"

"No he's right-" Michael stopped me, "It's not all your fault, both of you were stupid and drunk. You didn't know this would happen, none of us did."

-

Michael and Calum had just left, Michael tried to get me to come with them but I refused to leave Ashton's side. I was hold his hand tightly in mine, "Please wake up, Ash. Our baby needs you, I need you." As I thought, I didn't get a response. The door opened and someone came in but I didn't bother to turn around, it was probably a nurse coming in to take his vitals.

"Luke?" I heard a shaky, familiar voice come from behind me. I turned to see Brandon and Lisa standing in the doorway, I really wasn't in the mood to talking to them right now.

I sniffed, "What are you doing here?"

"We heard from one of your friends that Ashton was in the hospital, we just wanted to see if he and the baby was okay." Brandon said in a sad tone.

"I think he's going to be okay, he hasn't woken up yet but I know he will, he's strong. You have nothing to worry about." I said reassuring them, and also myself too. I know he's going to wake up, he has to.

"Is the baby okay?" Lisa asked, close to tears. She sure does cry a lot.

I nodded, "She's perfectly healthy," I said looking back at Ashton. "He's doing a good job taking care of her, he really does love that baby." Brandon came over and put his hand on my shoulder, "We know he does, and you too. I promise we are going to take care of her and give her what she needs." I nodded and smiled, "Thank you."

-

Calum's POV:

"Michael your phones ringing!" I yelled from the living room.

"Can you get it... I'm busy!" He yelled back.

"Are you masturbating again?!"

"Just answer the damn phone!" I sighed and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Is this Michael?" I heard a familiar voice say, "Farrah? No this is Calum, Michael is um.... busy. Why are you calling?"

Michaels POV:

I came down stairs and saw Calum put down my phone and plop down on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"Who was it?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Farrah, Adams assistant."

"Why would she be calling?"

"She said Adam wants to sign us again. I told we would think about it. Do you think we should tell Luke?"

"I think he has enough to stress about right now with Ashton and all but we have to talk to him and Ashton about it before we say yes or no."

"I don't think they'll ever want to go back to working for that douche after what he did, I'm surprised he even wants to sign us again." I shrugged, "I don't want to be managed by him either but we have no other choice if we want the band back, it's been really boring without having any rehearsals or concerts to worry about."

"Yeah, I just want Ashton to be happy with it, I couldn't care less about what Luke thinks."

"What's been going on between you two?"

"I don't know, I think Ashton deserves better than him." Is he saying what I think he's saying?

"Are you saying you like Ashton?"

"I-I don't know.... it's complicated." He stood up, "I don't want to talk about this right now."

I got up and grabbed his shoulder before he could walk away, "Don't do anything stupid, Ashton loves Luke, they're having a baby together. I hate to break it to you but you don't have a chance with him." He pulled away from me, "Your wrong." He stated before storming to his room and slamming the door. What just happened?

-