Chapter Twenty Eight

Taylor's POV

I turned to look at the rest of the people there, and saw Taylor Lautner standing in the back of the room. "I object." He repeated. I grew red with burning anger.

"Oh?" The priest said, looking for a reason to his objection.

"Taylor," he said, looking directly at me. "I messed up, and I'm terribly sorry. You wrote me song after song, and I was too wrapped up in my own world to even listen. All those times you poured your heart out to me, and I forgot it all. At first I thought I was over you, but once I heard you two were getting married, I couldn't have that. I never really realized it, but I've always loved you, Taylor. I'm sorry for all the times I hurt you, and ignored you, and told you I thought you didn't mean what you said. I take it all back, and I'm sorry I ever hurt you. I promise, I will make it up to you in any way I can, I can be so much better than him." he said, gesturing to Ed. I tightened my hands around Ed's. "Please, Taylor. I promise to make it up to you. Will you give me a second chance?" He pleaded.

"NO!" I screamed. "All those times I cried, on stage, every night, singing about how I go back to December, thinking about the mistake I had made. And all you could say was that I wasn't sorry. All those times I called you, and texted you, trying to get your attention, trying to make it up to you. You ignored me. But you know what? I am so glad you did. Because now, I am standing up here with someone I love MORE than I EVER, and will ever, love you." I screamed. Taylor Lautner started to make his way up the aisle, towards me. "NO! Get away from me!" I screamed again, and my security guards took him away.

"Please, Taylor, listen..." He said.

I collapsed into Ed's arms in tears, most likely crying all my make up off. He held me tight, and whispered "Its OK, love, it's OK." He calmed me down and rubbed my back, kissing the top of my head. "I love you and that's all I really know." He quietly sang, and I began to cheer up. I looked up at him, and he gave me a smile. I turned to the preacher, and nodded, signaling for him to go on.

We said our vows, and then the preacher said "Edward Christopher Sheeran, do you take Taylor Alison Swift to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked.

"I do, I so so do." Ed said, and I laughed. He turned to smile at me, and I smiled back.

"Taylor Alison Swift, "the preacher said, turning to me "do you take Edward Christopher Sheeran to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!" I said, ecstatic.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He finished, and Ed kissed me. We didn't care who was watching, what had just happened, or anything. We kissed so passionately, and it was the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced in my entire life. We pulled away just for a second, and I saw Ed was crying, as was I.

"Ed, I love you." I whispered for just him to hear, and I kissed him again.

"I love you too, Taylor." He whispered back when we stopped for another breath.

After a lot of kissing, we looked back at the group of people there. I had my arms wrapped around Ed, and his arms were wrapped around me. Both of our parents were crying, and I noticed Abigail was bawling her eyes out behind me. Ed and I were still crying, and I had never shed happier tears in my life. We walked out of the church, with me hugging Ed's arm, and we got into the car that was waiting outside to take us to the reception. When we got inside and closed the door, I burst into a wave of apologies.

"Ed, I'm so sorry. I messed up our whole wedding by dating him, I should've known he'd be there. And then I started crying, and it only made things worse. I'm so sorry, Ed, I mess-" I said, crying again, but I was cut off.

"Shh." He said, pressing a finger to my lips. "Taylor, it's not your fault. You couldn't have possibly known that he would be there. And, it's not your fault for dating him. You didn't know, years ago, that he would come and do this, today." He consoled me, stroking my hair. "You crying, that's OK. That's just how you feel emotion, it's alright. You shouldn't be ashamed of that. Remember, when I said that I loved you, and I wouldn't let anything get in the way of me having the perfect day today, because no matter what, I'd be with you? Well, I really truly meant it. No matter him being a jerk, today is still going to be the best day I could ever have. I just got married to you! Think about it, Taylor, we're now married! You are now Taylor Alison Sheeran, and that's amazing!" He said, astonished, and he pulled me close in a hug. "Taylor, we're really married! I'm married to you! You to me! We're related!" He said, astonished. "This is the best thing I could ever dream of. Forget building a Lego house, love, we've built a mansion, that we don't have to worry about ever taking down. I dusted off my highest hopes, and wore them around like a shirt. And look where it got me! I love you, Taylor. A lot." He promised.

"Ed...you're the absolute best. I couldn't have found a more perfect person on the planet to spend the rest of my life with." I said, and he hugged me even tighter, planting a kiss on the top of my head. We rode the rest of the way to the reception in silence, just me and Ed, married, in the back of a car, hugging it out. We got to the reception, and Ed and I walked in first. We walked around a little bit, talking to all the people that had come. After a little while, I remembered that Ed still hadn't told me what band would be playing, the one he'd kept a surprise.

He led me onto the dance floor, and asked, "May I have this dance?" He asked, and I nodded, grinning. Since this was our first dance as a married couple, we were the only ones on the dance floor. I heard a familiar song intro, and looked up onto the little stage that was set up, to see The Agency standing up there.

"Oh, Ed, that's the most perfect band. And the most perfect song. I have never felt more Fearless in my entire life." I said, and we swayed back and forth. They played my voice on a recording, so they would still have the words to the song, but they played the instrumentals. After we finished our first dance together, Ed and I ran up to the stage to thank the Agency.

"You guys, you are the best." I said, and I gathered Amos, Paul, Grant, Caitlin, Liz, Al, Mike, Ed, and myself into one huge group hug. "This is the best day of my life, thank you for making it so wonderful. You guys are really the best, flying all the way here just to play at our wedding, this is really the best." I thanked them, and we all talked and reminisced.

Ed and I spent the rest of the night clinging onto each other. We talked to everyone there, and we danced multiple times. Once everyone had left (at about three in the morning, I might add), Ed and I drove home.

The whole way home, Ed and I kept freaking out "We're married!" And "oh my gosh, I can't believe it!" And "This was the best!" And "We are really married!" And things like that. We got home, and I got out of the car. I walked around to the other side of the car, and right as I made it to Ed, he had a terrified look on his face. Then, something smashed against the back of my head, and I fell to the ground.