Chapter One

Taylor'sPOV

*Ding Dong*

That's the door bell! I ran over and opened the door to find Ed and his guitar, waiting for me.

"Hello mate!" he chimed.

"Hi! Come on in. Hey! Remember how we wrote 'Everything Has Changed' on the trampoline out back? We could go and hangout there again." I said with a huge smile spreading across my face.

"I'd love to!" He said, and we ran through my house and out the back door, to find my trampoline in the backyard. I ran up and jumped on, and Ed quickly followed suit after setting his guitar down in the yard. He and I bounced for a good 15 minutes before tiring out.

"Whew!" I exclaimed. I was exhausted.

"So... ready to get to songwriting?" he questioned.

"Yep!" I said happily, and ran inside and grabbed my guitar and songwriting journal. I came back outside and found him sitting on the trampoline. I hopped up and sat down with him. We quickly jumped into songwriting, and a couple hours later, we had written another duet.

"This is really cool." Ed said

"I know! I really like how this song turned out." I replied.

"So...should I ummm.. hit the road I guess?" He asked.

"No! No. I've been having loads of fun. Hey, why don't you stay for dinner tonight? Meredith would love some company." I said with a giggle.

"Oh yes. I would love to have dinner with Meredith. But eating with that Taylor girl, I don't know. I heard she just invited a crazy ginger from another country to come and spend hours at her house." He joked.

"Haha very funny" I replied. " So... what do you want for dinner? Tea? " I joked back.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find something. Let's go raid that fridge of yours and see what we can find." He replied before running into the house.

I tore off after him, and for just a second, I felt some little spark.