Chapter Ten

Taylor's POV

Again, I woke up, without opening my eyes. I could hear Ed, whispering, barely audible.

"You look so beautiful lying there. How am I this lucky to see pop star Taylor Swift sleep? Taylor, I have loved you ever since we wrote Everything Has Changed together. That first day, two years ago, you opened the door and let me in, and we went out and jumped on your trampoline that you had just gotten. You were having the absolute time of your life, by doing something as simple as that. I know this is technically only the first date, but it feels like I've known you for forever. Later, going on tour with you, I only seemed to fall more in love with you. Every time I came by, you seemed so excited, and I loved you so much for that. You're such a good person, and I don't deserve you. I don't want to ruin your life." he finished, and I sat up immediately, which seemed to startle him.

"Ed Sheeran, dont say things like that." I said as I got up and ran over to sit next to him. "If anything, I don't deserve you. You've got the voice of an angel, and I've made six too many mistakes with the people I've dated. I love you so much it hurts to even think about not loving you. All those times on the Red Tour, when you would wear cat shirts, just to brighten my mood, I asked myself how was I, out of the seven billion people on this planet, able to spend almost every night for a year and a half, with you? Ed, I love you so much, so promise me you'll never leave."

"I promise, love." He replied.

"Good. This doesn't feel like the first date to me either. Because I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time. What do you say we make this the first of many?" I asked.

"That sounds perfect." He answered.

"Aww yay." I cooed. "Are you ready for some breakfast?"

"Yes. Tell me, what is your favorite cereal?" He asked matter of factly.

"Well, Cheerios rank pretty high on my list. I've got some in my cupboard. " I answered with a smile. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I figure there has to be something I can fix for you without burning anyone's house down. What do you say I go and fix you a bowl, to make up for last night's mistake?" he reasoned.

"As long as you and I both survive, I think whatever you fix me would be great." I said.

"Great. You wait right here darling. I will have the best bowl of cereal ready for you in just a moment." he promised.

"Sounds great." I giggled. He then hopped up, ran into the kitchen, and about five minutes later, had a bowl of Cheerios ready.

"Your meal is ready." He said with a bow. I laughed and came over to the table. I sat down, took a bite, and exclaimed "Ed, you're going to have to call Cheerios. This is absolutely the BEST bowl of cereal I have ever eaten."

"Like ever?" He asked jokingly.

"Like ever." I promised, with which he responded with a little laugh.