Taking a Risk (Part 2)

~Sophia's Pov~

I went For a walk around the beach. I put on some spandex since it was in the bag and I never knew so yah.

While I was walking I saw chandler and a really pretty blonde, Im guessing thats Hana. He didnt see me yet so yahh. They're walking in the same direction as me so yah but they are in front of me.  Hehe theres only ONE DIRECTION.

Any ways... STALKER MODE ON.

I Sneak a little closer to them but they still dont see me.

They just keep talking and yah, SO BORING! I was about to turn around but chandler and Hana turned around first.

"Haha Hi Chan chan" I said.

"Hey soph, what were you doing" He asked.

"I was about to head back, Anyways whose this Beauitiful girl" I said pointing at Hana.

"This is Hana, my girlfriend." He said.

"I see you took my advise," I said rubbing my chin.

"Hi im Sophia, Im chandlers friend," I said reaching out my hand for her to shake.

"Im Hana, Its a pleasure to meet you," She accpected my hand shake.

*RING RING*

"Sorry I have to take this," I said.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello sophia," Simon said.

"Oh hey, Why did you call," I asked.

"Well I talked to Ariana and she said that you can take the record deal if you like, She said its your chioce," Simon said.

"I would Love the record deal," I said.

"Okay, come here tomorrow at like 9:00am" Simon said.

"Okay, Bye tmr" I said.

"Bye"simon said.

"Well I gotta head back now, It was nice to meet you Hana" I said.

"Same too you" Hana said.

"Hows sam" Chandler asked

"We broke up," I said.

"Why," He said.

"Cuz he cheated, Now got to go bye" I said then ran off.

When I got back everyone was eatting. Where the hell would you get Nandos?

But whatever im hungery, I ran to the food and stuffed my face.

After I was done eating I told them about the meeting tmr.

"Whens the meeting," Liam asked.

"Umm 9:00am," I said.

"Oh kay" Liam said.

After that we went home.

***

THE NEXT DAY:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. After I was done showering I brushed my teeth and changed.

I'm wearing my superman shirt and gray leggings. I just left my hair down and put on my superman snapback. I put on my glasses and black vans.

I looked at the time and it was only 7:54am So i decided to make some pancakes. After I was done making pancakes I woke up the lads.

I went to wake up Harry first.

*poke* *poke*

"Wake up, bitch" I said. "No," He mumbled.

"Fine thats it," I said. I ripped the blanket of him and he was naked. "What the fuck, Harry put on your damn clothes," I covered my eyes then walked out off the room.

Next I went to Liam's Room.

"Yo, wake up," I said. "Okay.." He said.

That was easy.

After I went to Louis' Room. *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* I waited a while... *Poke* then Lou hits me in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK LOU" I yelled. Then he woke up. I started to fake crying. "Oh my god, im so sorry sophie, I didnt mean to hit you that hard," He said.

I started to laugh. "HAHAHA you thought i was crying!!! But i wasnt, but it really hurt," I said. "Whatever, and your cheek is purple" He said. "Ill put ice on it later, no get your fat ass up and get ready," I said. "Fine and at least i dont have a flat ass like you" he sassed. I just ignored hom and left to walk up the rest of the lads.

I went to Niall's room next. "Hey, Niall wake up" I said. No answer. "I made pancakes," I said. He shot out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

Next I have to wake up Zayn. "Hey, Zayn" I said.  no answer "HEY ZAYN," I yelled. no answer. "Fine ill break ALL your mirrors if you dont wake up" I threaten. "Fine, Im up dont touch my mirrors" He said.

After I went to wake up Jake. *Poke* "Hey jake, wake up" I said. "five more mintues mom," He said. "No, and I aint your mom, jakey" I said. "Fine whatever" He said getting up. I notice when he was getting up he was in only boxers. I Quickley ran out of the room. EWWW, THAT WAS JUST GROSS!!!

I looked at my phone and it was only 8:07am. I went downstairs and ate some pancakes. "What happen to your cheek" Harry asked. "Lou, happend" I said. "You should cover it up with some make up or something cuz like the paparazzi will ask us what happen and yah," Louis said. "Well I dont make up but eyeliner,masscara,Lip gloss and thats pretty much it," I said. "Well then cover your face with something," Liam said. "KAY KAY" I yelled.

After we were done eatting we left to go to the meeting.

Once we arrived to the meeting place we went inside a room and there was simon.

"Hello sophia," simon said. "Hello, uncle si," I said. "What happen to your face," He asked. "Well when i was waking up louis he slapped me in the face" i said. "Oh, anyways i need you to fill out some papers" Simon said handing me a lot of papers. "Sure"I said. I started to sign some papers and yah. It took me an hour and a half. I said bye to simon and then we left.

We went home and yeah. I just went in my room and iced my cheek.

__________________________________________________________________

Vote or Comment

OMG THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!! :D