TGIF ;)

~SOPHIA'S POV~

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. I looked at the time and it was 7:37 I shot up and got out of bed. I ran in to the bathroom and showered. I changed in to some clothes. I wore a pair light wash skinney jeans and i wore a white plain tank top and a pinkish blackish plaid shirt over and left if unbuttoned. I grabbed my black toms and put it on. I looked at the time and it was 7:58 so i had enough time to do my hair. I blow dryered my hair and i put my hair in half up and half down and curled my ends (this is ariana's hairstyle). I put a pink bow in my ponytail. I Brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I grabbed a apple before i went. "BYE ARIANA" I yelled before i went out the door.

At school:

I went stright to my locker and I saw shellby with a huge smile upon her face. "Why are you so happy" i asked. " Because your on the squiad now cuz i told coach how you are so amazing at tumbling and stuff ,oh heres your pom poms and uniform" she said while handing me my pom poms and uniform. "Thanks so much shellby." i thanked her. "No problemo" she said. Then we walked off to class.

AT LUNCH:

I sat with the other cheerleaders and shellby. Shellby inturced me to the other girls and they were not stuck up like i thought. There were 21 girls in total. They're names are Kelsha,Amy,Victoria,Megan,Maggie,Emma,Anna,Grace,Erin,Gaby,Mary,Michelle, Abby,Breanna, Keyna, Leah, Krissy, Addy and Alex. Its 21 including me and shellby. I was talking to Megan, Addy, Keyna, Leah, Breanna,Grace and shellby. We had a lot in common. We became besties in like 10 minutes. We all like the same music and we all like cheese ans but of all We hate the same person!!! The 8 of us were all besties!! But Shellby and I were more closer to each other. We all hated Michelle because she tried to steal Grayson from Shellby. And shes such a bitch and she sucks at cheerleading.

After School:

I was walking home and i remembered that today im hanging out with chandler at 4:30pm. When I got home I went to my room and took my pom poms out of my bag and the same with my uniform and I hanged it on my hook that was on the wall, and i just threw my pom poms on the floor. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower i washed my hair and body then hopped out. I put on my underwear and bra. I put on a floral dress that goes mid-thigh and my nuded flats. I got my small brown shoulder bag and put my headphones and Lipgloss and wallet and hair tie and my phone. I grabbed a white cardgion put it on and did my hair. I left my hair down and put on my makeup(i usally dont wear makeup) i put on lipgloss and curled my lashes then i put masscara. I wait for Chandler to text me when hes here to pick me up. *Beep*

C-Hey Im here

S-kk Im coming

I went downstairs and told Ari I was leaving.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey" He said.

"where are we going" I asked

"To the park" He answered.

We walk to the park talking about random stuff.

AT THE PARK:

We arrived at the park. We went on tge swings then we played tag. After we sat on the bench and got to know each other.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"12, wbu" i said.

"14" He said.

"Whats your favourite color?" He asked.

"Blue"

"Mine too" he said.

"Fav sport" I asked.

"basketball, wbu" he asked

"I like basketball and soccer." i said.

"cool" he said

"Whens your birthday?"I asked.

"June 27" I said.

"Thats mine too" he said.

We were talking and we found out we like all the same things we have a bunch in common.We were like besties. When we were talking we were inturuped by someone calling Chandler's Name.

"CHANDLER" someone yelled from the basketball court.

Chandler and I walked to the basketball court.

"Oh hey sam" Chandler said.

"Heyyy Chandler" Sam said.

"whos that" Sam said Poking me in the tummy.

"This is Sohpia" Chandler answered.

" Oh hey Im sam" Sam said.

"Hey sam" I said.

"wanna play basketball" Sam asked.

"YESS" I said.

"what are the teams" Chandler asked.

"Um Sam and you are in one team and im on the other." I said.

"No u can be with chandler" Sam said.

"NO" I said.

"Fine" sam said.

"Im starting with the ball" i said.

We played basketball and I beat them so bad 20-4. No offense but they're bad at bball.

"How are you so good?" They asked.

"Um I dont know" i said.

" Its 5:52 I better get going" I said.

"oh okay do you want me to walk you?" Chandler asked.

"Nahh its okay Byeeee guyss."

I walking home.I finally arrived home. I ate dinner then went up to my room. I went on my desktop computer cuz i was going to play League of Legends. You are probley your wondering why Im playing. Im love gaming thats my nerdy little secert. I was playing and yelling until someone walked in and it was.....

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!! ○●○●○♧♣♧◇◆◇■□■▲▼▶↑↓←←■▼◇▶←▶↓▶↓▶↓▶←▶←▶▶■▶■▶■▶■▶■▶■▶■