He knows

~CHANDLER'S POV~

Sophia went home. I was still at the park with sam and I saw sophia's bag. I think i should give it back to her.

"Hey sam I gonna get going" I said.

"okay but why you holding a bag?" He asked.

"Its sophia's and im going to give it back to her so byee sammy" i said.

"Byeee Chan chan." He said.

Was walking to Sophia's house. I arrived at her doorstep. I knocked. It was Ariana that opened it.

"Hey Chandler why are you here" she asked.

"Hey ariana and cuz Sophia left her bag and i thought i might bring it to her." I said.

"You can go to Sophia's room and hand it to her." She said.

"okay thanks." i said.

I walked upstairs and found a door that had sophia's name on the door. I opened the door and she was playing League..

She turned around and she saw me.

"hey..." She said.

"Hey were you playing League?" i asked.

"yah..." she said.

"REALLY OMGOSH COOL" I said.

She laughed. Her laugh sounds like a dying hippo but whateveas i sound like 2 dying hippos.

"Dont tell anyone i play okay or else." she said.

"okayy i promise i wont." I promised.

I looked around her room and saw she had a lot of games. She had a Ps4 and she also had GTA 5 and call of duty Ghost!! When I was looking around i saw one direction posters on the wall and saw a poster of MEE!!! I also saw a cheerleading uniform and pom poms.

"Your a cheerleader?" I asked.

"Yes I am," she said.

"THATS SO COOL" i said.

Omg We are like going to be besties forevea!!!

"Well better get going Sophie" i said.

"Okayyyy Chan Chan" she said.

I walked home. I dont live very far just like 10 mintues away or something.

I went upstairs to My room. I went on twitter and i was scrolling though my newsfeed and it was the usall.  I got ready for bed and I layed on my bed thinking about Sophia and how odd she is. Sophia and I are like BESTIES AND WE WILL BE BESTIES FOREVA!!!

▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀

Okay this chapter sucks. I promise the next chapter will be better.

Vote or Comment.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 59 READS!! I CANT BELiEVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY BOOK!!!

ANYWAYS THANKS!!!! ♡♡♣♣