Meeting

~Sophia's Pov~

I wake up to 5 dummbies jumping on my bed yelling WAKE UP!!! "WAKE UP SOPPIE WE ARE GOING TO A MEETING SOON" Lou yelled. "Finee" i Said. I get out of bed and go stright to the shower.

I dry myself then changed. I wore my underwear and bra. I put on a white plain v neck and put on a black skater skirte. I tuck in my shirt to my skrite. Then i wore a jean jacket thats ombre blue on the top part then its fading to white. I put on Black Vans. I dried my hair and put in a fish braid. I go downstairs to see the boys ready and dressed.

"LEGO" Lou yelled.

We get in to the car and Louis is driving. Liam sitting in the passager seat and Niall on my left and Harry on my right. Zayn is sitting at the back. We arrivied to the a place.

We go inside and we go in to some bored room. Then this guy named simon came in to the room.

~Simon's Pov~

I enter the bored room. I see the lads and one little girl. "Who is this" I said pointing at the gir. " This is Sophia Grande, Ariana Grande's long lost sister." Harry answered. "Oh Hi nice to meet you Im Simon But call me uncle si," I said. "Hello nice to meet you too,"Sophia said.

"Anyways you have a concert tmr and the opening act canceled and we dont know who could be the opening act." I said.

Their eyes all light up and they all stared at Sophia.

~Harry's Pov~

When Uncle Si said we had no opening act I knew who could sing. I bet the other lads thought the same.

"I know who could be the opening act," I said.

"Who???" Uncle si asked.

"Sophia" We all said and smirked.

"can You sing for me right now, Sophia" Simon asked.

"sure" Sophia said unsure.

Sophia started to sing Almost never is enough By ariana grande. she closed her eyes and began singing.

" I would like to say we gave it a try

I would like to blam it all on life

maybe we just werent right

but thats a lie,thats a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want

But its time our feelings will show

Cuz soon or later we'll wonder why we gave up

but the truth is Almost, almost never is enough so close to being in lo-"

"THAT WAS WONDERFUL" simon cut her off. "would you like a recored deal here?" simon asked.

"I dont know it depends on Ariana I have to ask cuz im only 12..." Sophia said.

"Okay but would you like to be the opening act for 1D's concert tomorrow?" Simon asked.

"yes" sophia agreed.

"Okay guys the concert starts at 8:00pm" Uncle Si said.

"Okayy byee" we said.

↑←←→↑↓←→↑↓←→↑↓←→↑↓←→↑↓←→

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Will Sophia have stage fright or will she do great????

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••