Help

~Sophia's Pov~

The hand that grabbed my wrist was...

a random guy

He dragged me to a deep dark ally.Oh shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

"HELP!! HELP HELP!!" I SCEARM.

The guy looked about 20 or 19. I reached in my pocket and dialled Niall's Number.

"STOP" I yelled. But he beat me up. He punched me and took my phone and my other valubles...

~Niall's Pov~

WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?? I called her a bunch of times ughh Ari is gonna kill me!!

We all went out and looked for her. We looked everywhere. Then I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said.

no answer...

"SOPHIA WHERE ARE YOU?" I ASKED.

Then the line went dead.

I heard a scream coming from an ally.

"PLEASE STOP," She yelped.

Wait that sounded like Sophia.

I ran towards the ally and saw Sophia crying beaten. I ran towards the guy and punched him a lot.

"YOU MOTHER *PUNCH* FUCKING *PUNCH*

BITCH *PUNCH* YOUR *PUNCH* GOING TO *PUNCH* JAIL" I said then I punched him one last time and he blacked out. I thought he was raping her but he just beating her up.

I ran towards Sophia who was sobbing. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. I hugged her and told her everything will be okay.

I called Harry and told him where I was so he could pick us up.

Sophia was still crying her eyes out she was so close to getting raped. I cant believe this. ITS ALL MY FAULT!! I hugged her and this time she hugged back.

~Sophia's Pov~

We were finally home. I cant believe this happend to me. Im shaking.

I go up to my room and take a shower. My face is so fucked up. I crying in the shower. Tomorrows my birthday which sucks cuz I dont feel like celebrating it. And i hope we dont.

After I done taking a shower I change in to sweats and a baggy shirt. I dry my hair and leave it down.

I go knock on Niall's Door. He opens the door and I look him in the eye and his eyes are red. He looks like he was crying.

"Im sorry," He said.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT PLEASE FOR GIVE ME SOPHIA" Niall sobbed.

"Niall, Its not your fault, Its mine for being so dumb and not calling you twice." I said.

"No it all my fault, What if he raped you" He said.

" I know but I cant get pregnant, Niall" I said.

"Yes you can your a girl" He said.

"No i cant i didnt have my first period yet" I said then relizing what i said after... I blush a deep shade of red.

"Oh, I just thought you know... never mind." He said.

"You cant tell anyone about the thing" I said.

"  the period?" He asked.

" YES," I Said.

"Okay promise," He said.

"Thanks Niall" I said.

"No problem" He said.

_________________________________

well that was awkward... every awkward...

vote or comment.