My new school

~Sophia's pov~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today is the first day of school and i can not wait!!! I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I was done showring so i got changed. I wore High waist shorts and a floral crop top and a Demi jacket. I am also wearing Black high top coverse. I brush my hair and leave it down. I go downstairs to eat my breakfast and i go back upstairs to brush my teeth. I grab my bag and phone and check what time it is. It is 8:00 and my school starts at 8:30. Its a 10 minute walk so i should start walking now. I tell Ari that I'm leaving and i start to walk.

At School:

I walking on campous and people were staring at me because im the 'new girl'. I walk into the school and walk to the office and get my scehedule.

I was walking to my locker number 218. I put the books i dont need in my locker and take my math textbook out and a pen. I was walking to class when i bumped into... a cheerleader... Im in big sh!t. The girl was really pretty. She had light brown long hair her eyes were also light brown. She didnt have too much make up on only eyeliner and masscra. And she was wearing a cheerleader uniform. "im so sorry i didnt mean to bump into you" i said hoping she wont bitch at me. "Its okay i wasnt looking" She said. " hi my name is shellby,whats your name?"Shellby asked. "Hi Im Sophia" I said. "Are you new here cuz i never seen you around?" she asked."Yes i am new, do u know where room 123 is?" i asked. "yes i do and im heading there right now so i can walk with you." She said happily. "can i see your scehdelue?" shellby asked. I nodd. "we have all the same classes together yahh" she said.

We arrived at room 123. I took a seat next to shellby on her left so im at the conner of the room. The teacher walks in. "Good morning class we have a new student today." Mrs.johnson said. " Will you please induce yourself ms.Grande the teacher said. " Hi my name is Sophia Grande, and yes im Ariana Grande's little sister." i said proud. Everyone *GASP*. I just sat down and smirked. I listened to the teacher talk about angles and shit like that."This here people is a acute angle and here is a blah blah blah," Mrs.Johnson said. I already know this shit because I took summer school because i never had anything else to do during summer. The bell rang and i went to my other class.

SKIP TO LUNCH:

I get in line to buy my lunch. I bought a burger and some juice. I look for a place to sit and shellby sitting with a bunch of cheerleaders and she was waving to me motioning we to come there. I walk over to shellby. "Heyyy" Shellby said. "Hi" i said. " Do you cheerlead because we need another person because Anna quite?" Shellby asked. " No i dont cheer" i said. "Come on i know you can cheer i see it in your eyes and dont ask me how i know i just do," she said. "No and stalker much?" i lied about they no not the stalking. "Just come to practice with me this once please!!" she begged."Finee" i gave in. This guy walked to shellby and pecked her cheek. " This is my boyfriend Grayson" She said. " Hi nice to meet you, Im sophia." i said. "Hi Nice to meet you too and arent you ariana grande's sister?" He asked. "Yes i am," i said. The bell rang and we went to our classes.

After school:

I meet up with shellby by the gym cuz theh pratice in there. I texted Ariana that i would stay after school to hang out with friends.

"Hey sophia" Shellby said. "Hey shellby," I said. We walked into the gym and they started practicing and i just watched. I could actually cheerlead but i lied. I used to do gymnastics but I quite when last year because people said I was bad at it. If I was bad why would I get 1st Place in nationals. Practice ended and shellby stayed and she kept practing her tumbling because no offense but she sucked. Once she said she was going to the washroom I started doing flips and tumbling and other shit.

When I was doing Tumbling shellby walked in and said "OMG see i knew you could cheerlead! Why did you lie?" she asked. "Idk" i said. "Any ways you have to join the team PLEASEEE!!" she pleaded. "PLEASEEE PLEASSEE" she asked. She did puppy dog eyes and i rolled my eyes and said "fine," i said. "YEAHHHH" She yelled. "Btw you need to work on your tumbling," i said. " Yeah i know can u help me," she asked. "okay." i agreed. I told her what to do and she is improving so much. " hey im going to tell coach that your on the team and what size are you for uniforms?" she asked. "okay and small." i answered.

At home:

"IM HOME" i yelled. Coco was the only one that greeted me. I guess Ariana went somewhere. I feed coco then went up to my room. I went on Twitter and tweeted

@SophiaGrande: Im bored

I got many favourites and retweets. I looked at the time and it was 6:03pm. I better start on my homework. I have so much homework but its okayyy cuz Im a nerd *snorts* and i love homework. I finally finish my homework at 8:56pm and i go downstairs to look for some food. There was some Money on the counter and a note saying: Hey im at a concert so heres some money for food. Love Ari ♥.

I ordered some chinese food and ate while watching The walking Dead. I finally finished and got ready for bed.