Authors Note

Hi ! 

I'm sorry if you thought that this was an update but i promise there will be a new chapter up in a few hours. I know i havn't updated in a month and i am so so so sorry. There were finals and some things weren't exactly okay in my life and that prevented me from writing. i've hit a slump in my life where nothing was going right and i didn't want to do anything and writing didn't even make a happy anymore and also laziness. But i'm back and i will be doing weekly updates again. yayy

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.6K !!!!! When i started writing this i though that it wouldn't go anywhere and that it would get no reads, but in only 9 chapters you guys have already gotten it to over 1K reads. I can't tell how grateful i am for this. I know it's not alot of reads compared to the other books but it's alot for me. Thankyou for the people who sticked to this crappy book since the beginning and for all the votes. 

I'm also so proud of the boys for finally coming out with an album and i live in the u.s. so i don't have it yet but from snippets it sounds amazing. AND THEY CLIMBED DOWN A FRICKIN BUILDING IN SUPERHERO COSTUMES. I thought it was pretty cool. The 5sosfam is so incredibly proud of all the boys and how far they've come. They are the one's that keep me going and inspire me that it all starts with a dream. They started out as a small band from Australia and now look at them. It makes me cry that they grew up right infront of our eyes . They started out with no drummer, a youtube channel and boys that hated each other. These boys have put me through laughs, tears and heart attacks. 

Also there's another serious topic i want to talk about. This fanfic is about an overweight teenage girl who undergoes a surgery to become skinny again. Every single girl is beautiful just the way they are. Fat, chubby,average size, or skinny. Most girls these days are insecure and it's not just chubby girls. Skinny girls are insecure too. Please don't ever make fun of a girl for being oversized or skinny. Every girl has their own demons to fight and problems to solve. I know how it feels so be insecure about your body. Even though you guys have never seen me, there's a reason for that. I would be really insecure about my body and face. I thought that was fat and i would hate myself for not being as skinny as my friends. I would hate the summer time because i had to wear a swimsuits and less clothing. I would wait for the winter to come where i could wrap myself up in clothing. I also hated myself for not being pretty like my friends and other girls. It would get so bad where i wouldn't leave my house and even my room. I havn't really overcame these problems but i realized that i needed to love myself because no one is going to do it for me. I needed to love myself before i can love anyone else. We all need to love ourselves because this is us, this is our lives and you only get one life, might as well make the most of it. We're never going to be as young as this very moment. We can't spend our lives locked in our rooms pointing out every single flaw we have. You're flaws are beautiful. Your curves are beautiful. Your acne is beautiful. Your naturally born thigh gap is beautiful. Your chubby thighs are beautiful. Your scars are beautiful. Your short hair is beautiful. Your ethnicity is beautiful. You are beautiful. Do whatever makes you happy. Forget what others think. If you want to workout because you want to be healthy then do it. If you love a different type of music then others, listen to it. If you like wearing dark clothing and want to get a bunch of tattoos then do it. If you want to dye your hair multiple colors then do it. Don't give a shit about what other people think. Yes, they will have their opinions but they're just opinions, it doesn't mean it's true. Be yourself. Don't try to change to impress other people. If you want to change then do it because you want to not because it will make you "popular." Please remember that you are beautiful. Even though you think that you arn't, take my word for it you are. 

Anyways i'm sorry for getting all emotional. Follow me on my social media sites ?

Twitter : pvnkhemming

Tumblr: pvnkenough

Instagram: pvnkhemming

youtube channel : ashxbae

I made a trailer for both of my fanfics if you guys wanna check that out. 

I love you all. xx