Chapter Thirteen

Enjoy lovelies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimberly's POV

"Umm hey you look pissed, I think i should go be - " I didn't let him finish.

"Shut your stupid mouth up and sit your ass down." I said interrupting him.

He did what was told and sat down on Jai's bed. I walked around the room for awhile just to waste time.

"So I'm guessing you want an explanation?" He said after a few awkward minutes of silence.

"No, you don't 'guess.' You KNOW I want an explanation!" I said looking around his and Jai's desk.

"And I don't want any of the whole 'she came on to me' or 'I was too drunk to comprehend anything' bullshit because we both know neither of those will work in this situation." I said before he gave me the same bullshit all my ex's have given me.

Although Luke isn't my ex or boyfriend. But I mean he did brake a promise so I have a right to be acting in this way. I think..

"I'm really sorry Kimberly. I know I hurt you by breaking our promise we had and I promis - "

"Please don't make promises with me anymore." I mumbled.

I guess he heard me cause he stood up from the bed and walked over to me. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"What can I do to make up everything tha - " I interrupted him.

"You haven't even explained so I don't know if I should forgive you or not." I said getting up and moving next to the door.

"Haha... Uhh... I actually don't have an explanation." He said nervously scratching the back of his head.

"You're unbelievable." I said leaving the room.

Once I got to the living room, I saw that James was gone, Jai was on the couch, and Beau was on the floor doing I dont know what.

"So where are you guys taking me?" I said slapping the back of Jai's head.

"Get in the car losers, we're going shopping!!" Beau said standing up and running out the door, shirtless.

"He does realize he has no shirt on right?" I asked Jai.

"It's Beau, of course he realizes his shirtlessness. He has clothes in his car though, so we'll make him change." He said getting into the car.

I saw Luke coming into the living room. I quickly got into the car and Beau backed out of the drive way.

~~~~~~

Later That Day

Kimberly's POV

"I want to punch him in the face for hurting my best friend. Even if he's my brother." Beau said. Jai nodded his head.

"I agree with Beau on that and I usually don't agree with anything he says." He said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I just don't know why he would do such a retarded thing like that and then tell me he doesn't have an explanation. There's an explanation to everything." I said sighing.

"Maybe because he doesn't love you. Or maybe because I know how to give him a great time." Said an annoying voice behind me.

"You know it's rude to listen in to people's conversations, Amy." I said not wanting to turn around.

"And you know it's rude to fuck around with people's boyfriends, Kimberly." She said back.

I turned around and looked at her.

"Ok first of all, he isnt my boyfriend nor yours. Second of all, I'm not fucking around with him. And even if I was, why would you care?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because he's mine not yours." She snickered back.

"Well you can have him, even though he was never mine. Go for it, it's not like I care." I said turning around and continued eating.

"Whaat? Uhh ok?" She said surprised and walked away.

I saw Jai and Beau starring at me.

"Imma throw soda at you guys if you don't stop starring." I said picking up both of their cups.

Jai quickly starting eating his sandwich again. Beau grabbed his soda out of my hand and drank it. He looked at me then growled.

"Calm down, Derek Hale." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"You watch Teen Wolf? Really?" Jai said laughing. 

"And you watch 16 and pregnant so shut it." I said making him shut up.

Beau and I both started laughing.

"Haha so hilarious." He said sarcastically.

"Very hilarious." Beau said.

I'm glad I have these idiots in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOSH I FINALLY UPDATED!!  Its been days, weeks, months, years, centuries since I haven't updated. Please forgive me ;-; Its finally summer,  so I can start updating Teen wolf next week btw asdfgbjjkl

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan

&

You're all amazing

-Aleee. <333333333