Chapter Five

Chapter Five ! ∧( 'Θ' )∧ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimberly's POV

I grabbed my penny board and backpack. I went back downstairs, into the kitchen. Most of my brother's friends left. The only ones here were my brother , of course , Daniel , and , surprisingly , Beau. Once they noticed I was there, they starred at me. Again with the starring.

"What's up sis?" 

"Uhh. I'm going into town for a bit. Do you need or want anything?" 

"Uhh no. I don't think so. I'll call you if anything comes to mind. Be back by 8." 

"Ok mom."

He really is sounding like my mom so hey why not make fun. Maybe I should tell him about my fight before I walk out.

"Oh yea Max, I need to tell you something." 

"Sure. What is it?" 

Ok I was getting a little nervous so I said everything in one breath. 

"I got into a fight today at school with some slut who called me a bitch and you know how I hate when people call me names and plus I have a short temper and that didn't really help out a lot... Soooo... If they call you to say I'm suspended or something I'm totally cool with that just don't tell mom. Okay love you Max. Bye."

I actually only get nervous when I have to confess something to Max. The only reason why is because he usually ends up lecturing me, grounding me, or telling my mom.

I run out of the house knowing it will give little time to get that message through Max's head. I get on my penny board and quickly start riding down the street. I could barely hear Max screaming at me.

"Kimberly fucking Dominguez why the fuck would you do that!?" 

"Just fucking wait until you get your bitch ass home!" 

"Did you at least beat that bitch up good?" 

I turned around and gave him a thumbs up until I couldn't see my house anymore.

I saw the train station and decided to get on it. I really don't want to ride my penny. I'm going to get tired quick. I got my ticket and waited for the train. I sat on an empty bench knowing that the train will most likely take long.

Five minutes passed and still no train. I sighed and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw 5 new messages. Three from Max, one from Jackie, and one from Sam.

I replied back to all of them and put my phone back into my pocket. I stretched out my legs on the rest of the bench leaving space for at least one person. I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

"Excuse me. Is someone sitting here by any chance?" 

"No you-" 

I looked up to see Jai, Luke, James and Chris Jacobs. Luke's , you can say , best friend. His little wingman kind of thing. They all starred at me and I starred back. I saw that Jai and James put their heads down after awhile.

"So is somebody sitting here or not?" Luke asked. 

"No. Nobody is sitting here but you can go sit somewhere else." 

"Too bad we're sitting here anyways."

I groaned and let them sit. I leaned my head against my head trying to ignore their presence. Yup that's kind of hard at the moment. Everything they're doing is annoying me. Even when they blink it annoys me.

I smiled once I saw the train approaching. I got up and walked away as far as I can from the bench. The train stopped in front of me and the doors opened. I quickly got in and sat on the nearest seat I could find. I waited for everybody to get in and find their seat.

I put my earphones in one of my ears. I was looking out the window, when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked at the person and groaned. Why must god hate me?

"Hey , Kimberly , right?" 

I turned around, looking back at the window. 

"Yes. And you're not sitting here, Luke." 

"And why not?"  

"Because then you're going to ruin your 'popularity' or whatever you want to call it." 

"Aww babe don't be like that." 

"Be like what?! And stop calling me babe!"

I got up from the seat and grabbed my stuff. Except for my penny, which was in Luke's hands.

"Nice board babe. You do any tricks?" 

"That's none of your concern. Now give it back." 

"You're going have to chase me for it!"

Before I could even think, he ran to the other end of the train. He wants to go that way? Then that way I shall go. Wait what did I just say? Ugh. Luke's stupidness is getting to me!

I sprinted after him in less then five seconds I had him in a head lock on the floor.

"What the fuck? How is this even possible?"  

Said a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw Jai standing above us. James and Chris were still sitting looking shocked. Some people on the train were starring at us. Others chose to ignore us. The train stopped at my stop and the doors opened. I got my penny from Luke and ran out of the train.

I looked back and Luke was still on the floor. He looked at me and the doors started closing. I raised my had and flipped him off. The doors shut completely and the train start to leave. My life just keeps getting better and better. Just kidding.

Luke's POV

One second I'm running and the next I'm on the floor with Kimberly on top of me. I heard Jai say something but I didn't hear what he was saying. I was still thinking on how fast and strong this girl is. I felt the train stop and she got off me. She quickly got her penny and ran out of the train.

The doors were about to close, when she turned around and flipped me off. I stared at her until the train's doors closed. I stayed on the floor for about five minutes and got up. I sat down next to Chris and put my earphones in. I noticed everybody starring at me. I just shook my head and put my head down.

Why does this girl make me feel like this? And why doesn't my , well you can say , girlfriend make me feel this amazing when she touches me. Or when she evens talks to me? I have to get to know this special girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hello My Loves !! ((:  

I'm Sorry If It's Crappy Or Anything ;-; . Please Don't Judge Cause I'll Kill You  LOL Just Kidding .

Did You Guys Listen To Justin's New Song Heartbreaker? Oh My Gosh It's Sooooooo Amazing !! Can't Wait For The Rest Of The Songs To Come Out ! #MusicMondays

Comment 

Vote 

Share 

Fan 

Stay Beautiful !

~Alee . <3333