Chapter Six

Chapter Six ((:

-------------------------------------

Kimberly's POV

After a long time of walking around, I started getting hungry. I walked past a few stores till I finally found my destination. McDonalds. I walked in and the fresh smell of coffee and greasy fries reached my nostrils. It was a bad combination but still smelled so good.

I went up to the counter and ordered my food. I stood on the side of the counter waiting for my name to be called. People kept coming in and out of this place super quickly. I guess Australia also has rush hour.

"Kimberly?" I heard a male voice call my name. I went up to the counter and got my food. I thanked the guy and walked to a table.

I saw one by a window and went to sit down. I started eating my food when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said to the person on the other line. I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Kim, where you at my bitch?" Said an annoying voice I wake up to every morning.

"At Mickey Dee's. Why? What do you want Max?" I asked my brother.

"Well if you haven't noticed it's dark outside and late." He said kind of mad and worried. I looked at the clock on the wall in front of me. 8:30.

"Holy shit! I'm on my way!" I said rapidly before hanging up. I finished the last of my meal and threw my trash away. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. I ran to the train station and got there in less than 15 minutes. I bought my ticket and only waited 5 minutes for the train.

I sat down on an empty seat near the back and starred out the window. The train got to my stop and I ran out. I got on my penny and rode till I was a block away from my house. I got off my penny and walked my way home. I passed by the Brooks' house. I saw the front door open and what seemed like an angry Luke.

I started walking slowly and starred at him. He noticed me starring, looked me in my eyes, and put his head down. I looked away awkwardly. I got to my porch and looked at Luke again. When I turned, he was already looking at me. I quickly took my key out and opened the door.

I walked inside and closed the door loud enough to make an echo in the living room. My mom wasn't home yet. Probably got a late shift at work.

"I'm home mothafucker!" I scram to the only person in this house.

"Finally! You had me worried about your bitch ass." He said hugging me.

"I can't breathe here you know." I mumbled into his arm.

"Sorry. Just go do something while my mom gets home." He said pushing me up the stairs. I'm surprised he didn't remember about my fight. I went up stairs and took a shower. I came out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my small body, and went into my room.

I picked out my Mickey Mouse pj's I bought before moving here and put them on. I went back downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

I started drinking from it when a voice scared the shit of me. I spit out the water I had on my mouth on my brother's face. Oh gosh the look on his face was priceless!!

"O-oh my gosh! Your face looks s-so hilarious right n-now!" I managed to say between laughs.

"That is so fucking disgusting you know that right?" He said seriously.

"Not my fault. You shouldn't have had scared me like that." I reminded him. He shrugged and walked to the fridge. I got my bottle and finished the rest if it. I heard the front door open and close. My mom came in with bags in her hand.

"Hey mom." My brother and I both said.

"Hello my children. Where's Alyssa?" My mom asked.

"I don't know." I said not caring.

"She's in her room." Max said flicking my hair.

"Okay. By the way, I got a very special call today." Mom said.

"And what was this special call about?" I asked curiously.

"Well, they said that my daughter Kimberly got into a fight with one of her school mates and that they would have to suspend her for a week." She said angrily.

"Ohh . Uhh. I forgot they had your number, if I would had remembered, I wouldn't have done it." I joked.

"Kimberly this is no joking matter! Why did you even get into this fight?"

She asked sternly.

"Because mother, that stupid slut kept talking shit and I wasn't going to let her. So I dropped her to the ground and kicked her until she was half knocked out." I said calmly.

"Oh dear Jesus. Kim just go up to your room. And you're grounded another week." She yelled while I was walking to the stairs.

"I love you too mom!" I angrily said to her. Great now three weeks of being grounded! Ugh can this week get any worse. At least no school for a week. That's one good thing.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I finished, I closed the door and walked to my bedroom window. I starred outside thinking about my father's death, my life, and well everything.

I sighed thinking how life would have been better back in California. I slowly started closing my eyes letting sleep take over me.

----------------------------------

Hello Loves ((: Finally Wrote The Sixth Chapter After Loosing It -.- . But I Remembered Some Of This Chapter So I Wrote It.

Thank You

Vote

Comment

Share

&

Fan !

-Alee. <333