Chapter Seven

Enjoy!! ((: sorry it was late ;-; they barely put up my internet :pp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly's POV 

"Hahaha you're so hilarious!"

Oh my gosh! Who is laughing at 7 in the morning? Well it's more like who's even awake at this time? I stood up from my bed and walked to my window. I opened the curtain letting the sunlight in. I walked into my closet and grabbed my jumper and some slippers. I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair out.

I walked out of my bedroom to see my brother coming out of his room.

"Hey Max. It's a surprise you're up early." I said.

"Well I heard somebody laughing and thought it was you, but seeing as you're here it's probably mom." He said yawning.

"Well look who's being smart right now." I said sarcastically.

"You know it little sis." He said winking.

I'm not surprised Alyssa isn't awake. She's a deep sleeper. A train can run her over her and she wouldn't even know it. Max and I walked down the stairs together. We both saw my mom and a lady with her back towards us. She and my mom both bursted out laughing. Max went up to them and cleared his throat.

"Oh!! Max,  honey, this is Gina, Beau's mother. Gina this is Max, my oldest child." My mom said.

"Hello Mrs.Brooks, nice to meet you." My brother smiled at her while shaking her hand. My mom saw me standing at the stairs and called me over.

"Kim, come here! Come meet Gina." My mom smiled at me then at Gina.

I walked over to them and shook Gina's hand.

"Hello Mrs.Brooks. I'm Kimberly. The middle child." I smiled at her. Now that i got a better look at her face, she was very beautiful. Beau looks a lot like her. She's actually very sweet. just then i heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said to nobody in particular since they were busy talking. I opened the door and two curly haired boys that I wished were dead and Beau were in front of me. Starring into my soul. Jai walked in with his head down and without me telling him too. Beau looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and let him in. I looked at Luke who was still starring at me. 

"Are you coming in or what?" I said impatiently. 

No response.

"Yo. Earth to Luke." I practically screamed in his face.

He started blinking and looked at me.

"What? Oh hey. Can I come in?" He said. I stood there shocked, but nodded. He walked past me and walked up to Gina and my mom. I stayed by the door for about 5 minutes. Did he really just use manners or am I just dreaming? I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around startled. i was about to hit them in the face, when I saw Luke.

"Don't ever fucking do that unless you want your pretty little face to get smashed." I violently said.

"Sorry... Can we talk?" He said.

"We already are." I dumbly said.

"Yeah... Right... but no, like in a serious matter..."

"Uhh, sure I guess. Come out on the porch here."

"Ok, so umm first off I wanted to say, thank you."

"Thank you for what?"

"For making me realize what a bad person I am."

"What?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 7! ((: i know don't judge u.u Don't know when the next one will be up but thanks xxx ((: <3333333333

Vote

Comment

Share

& Fan.

-Aleeee. <333