Chapter One

Here's The First Chapter :)) ! And It's Pretty Long To Make Up For The Days I Didn't Write. So Enjoy ! 

- Aleee . <333 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Kimberly's POV 

5:00 pm 

Ugh. Stupid Plane Flights Are The Worst! Especially When You Have To Sit Next To A 40 Something-Year-Old Guy Who Keeps Putting Their Head On Your Shoulder! Thank God That's Over!   

I Will Currently Be Going To Penola. And Guess What I Have To Wear? Some Stupid Uniform! Whoever Came Up With Uniform Deserved To Be Slapped In The Face! 

Yes! I'm Finally Home! I Quickly Got Out Of The Car And Ran Into The House, Up The Stairs Trying To Look For My Room. I Looked In Every Single Room Until I Finally Found My Bedroom Door. I Walked Inside And Immediately Saw A Bunch Of Boxes On Top Of My Bed And The Floor. Great Unpacking.  

I Started Putting All Of My Toiletries In My Bathroom When I Heard A Knock At My Door. "Come In!!" I Heard My Door Creek Open. I Saw My Brother Sit On My Computer Chair.  

"Hey Max"  

"Hey Sis. Need Help Unpacking?"  

"No Thanks"  

"Okay. Want To Unpack My Things When You're Done Then?"  

I Looked At Him And Saw Him Smirking.  

"Bitch You Have Hands Unpack Your Own Shit" 

He Looked At Me With Wide Eyes, Smirked And Stood Up.  

"Little Bitch Calling Me A Bitch. I Think Not Bitch!!"  

I Looked At Him And We Both Bursted Out Laughing.  

"A-alright Now Get The Hell Out Of My Room."  

"Ok Then I See You Don't Want Me Here So I Shall Go. Love You KimmieKim."  

"Love You Too MaxieMax." 

Yea Yea I Know. What The Fuck Are Those Kind Of Nicknames. I Don't Even Know. We Just Call Each Other Random Things. I Went Back Into The Bathroom And Finished Putting Everything In Its Place.  

I Walked Out Back To My Room And Started Putting The Rest Of My Things Away. I Looked At The Clock And Saw That It Was 8:00 pm. Wow It Took Me 3 Hours To Unpack.  

I Quickly Took A Shower And Turned Off The Lights. Tomorrow Is Sunday. I'll Most Likely Go Around The Town To See What I Find. I Need To Find My Hangout Place That's For Sure. My Eyes Started Closing Slowly Until Darkness Took Over Me. 

----------------------- 

Hey Guys So I Hoped You Liked The First Chapter !! ((: I Really Appreciate Your Support ! Don't Know When I'll Post Up The Next Chapter But Yea. Love You Guys . c: 

Btw I'm Going To Make Beau Stay 20. And I'm Going To Make The Twins 17 So They Can Be The Same Age As Kimberly. 

Share 

Comment 

Vote & 

Fan 

- Aleeeee . <333

Kim to your right ---------->