86. He Distracts You

Ashton- You were trying to clean out your room, something that you'd been meaning to do for a long time, but your boyfriend Ashton was being a bit distracting. "Y/N, can you take a break?" he asked, leaning against the doorway. "I'll be done soon." you mumbled, rummaging through a messy drawer. "You said that an hour ago." he sighed. "Sorry, I just really need to do this." you told him. He sighed, but didn't move from the doorway. A smirk tugged at his lips and he slowly removed his shirt, causing your eyes to dart over. "Wanna take a break now?" he asked, smirking. "Ashton, you're so distracting!" you groaned, focusing back on the drawer. He loosened his belt, his smirk growing bigger. "Now?" he asked. "You have 20 minutes, Irwin." you sighed, finally giving in.

Luke- You had final exams coming up, and you were studying at Luke's place. You had papers and textbooks sprawled out in front of you, and you were trying hard to focus. "Y/N." Luke whined from the couch just a few feet away. "Studying." you mumbled, staring at the book in front of you. "Can you just take a little break." Luke asked, coming up behind you. You sighed and shook your head, grabbing some of your papers. "Please." he whispered into your ear, sending a chill down your spine. "N-no." you said, shaking your head. "Y/N." he whined, trailing his lips slowly down your neck. "Luke, stop distracting me." you whined, trying to focus on the textbook. His lips found your collarbone and you slammed the textbook shut. "30 minutes." you told him, as a smug smirk formed on his face.

Calum- You were at your friend's party with Calum, trying to have a conversation with an old friend. "Babe can we go?" Calum whispered into your ear. You shook your head and continued to talk. He just sighed and rested his hand on your bum. He smirked when he saw you flinch a bit. "I can't believe we went so long without talking though!" your friend said. "Yeah me either!" you replied, trying to ignore Calum's touch, but it was pretty distracting. It was even more distracting when you felt him squeeze slightly. You gasped, and then coughed to cover it up to make sure your friend didn't suspect anything. "You okay, Y/N?" she asked. "Uh, I actually have to go. Nice seeing you!" you waved, turning to Calum. There was a big smirk plastered on his face because he got what he wanted.

Michael- You were currently in school, trying to focus on your class, but kept receiving texts from your boyfriend Michael about how he needed you now. You tried to just shake it off and pay attention to your teacher, but the texts were there in the back of your mind, distracting you from the lesson. Finally, you couldn't take it any more and excused yourself to the bathrooms. You dialed Michaels number and he quickly answered. "Michael, your texts are so distracting!" you hissed into the phone. "Sorry babe. Can you ditch next period though?" he asked eagerly. "Michael..." you sighed, shaking your head, even though he couldn't see you. "I need you." he whimpered, making your heart melt. "Fine." you mumbled, hanging up the phone.