74. You're An Artist

A/N: requested by teamcAke_
any other preference idea requests?

Ashton- "Look Y/N, there's yours!" Ashton pointed at a familiar looking painting. You were an artist, and had brought your boyfriend Ashton along to an art show that you painting would be featured in. "Yeah." you stared up at it. "I'm so proud of you, Y/N! You're gonna be a famous artist!" Ashton grinned. "I hope so!" you giggle at Ashton's excited expression. "You will be." Ashton said confidently.

Luke- "This is so gorgeous." you stared in awe. You and Luke were sitting on a bench watching the sunset over a city. "Like you." Luke grinned cheekily, pecking your nose. You blushed, and pulled out your sketch pad from your bag. You were an artist, and loved doing art whenever you could. You began to sketch the outlines of the buildings, and Luke pressed a kiss to your temple. "I wish I could draw like you." he murmured in your ear. "It just comes naturally, I guess." you said, gazing back up at the sky. "Well it's amazing." Luke smiled, looking down at your paper then back up at you. "Thanks." you whispered, pecking his lips.

Calum- "Calum, hold still!" you scolded as Calum moved from the position that you had placed him in. You were an art major in college, and you had to paint someone else for a project. "But I'm uncomfortable!" he pouted. You rolled your eyes, dipping the tip of your brush into gray paint. "20 more minutes." you murmured, furrowing your eyebrows as your brush stroked against the canvas. "Can I paint you after this?" Calum asked eagerly. "Fine." you muttered, not really paying attention to what he was saying. "I'm gonna have you model naked." he smirked. "I don't think so, Cal." you giggled.

Michael- "Can I see it yet?" Michael asked, trying to get behind you to see the canvas. "Nope." you shook your head, nudging Michael away. You were a pretty well known artist, and you especially loved using pastels. You were currently working on a surprise piece for Michael, but he kept begging to see it. "When can I look?" he whined, sitting down defeatedly. "Soon." you shrugged, smirking. You stepped back to admire the finished piece, and gestured for Michael to come look. He stood next to you and his eyes widened, a huge smile forming on his face. "I love it!" he smiled, pressing a kiss to your cheek. You had recreated an old picture of you and Michael, knowing that he'd love it.