51. Babysitting

Ashton- You had previously agreed to babysit for your neighbors before Ashton had asked you on a date that night. He had asked if he could tag along babysitting, and you agreed. You had both just arrived at the door. "Y/N, hi! Oh, and you must be her boyfriend that she said she was going to bring along!" the mom exclaimed, grinning at you both. "Hi!" you and Ashton both said, walking into the house. "One's in the living room and the other is in the kitchen." she said, grabbing her jacket. "Okay!" you nodded. "You know the bedtime drill and everything else." your neighbor said, stepping out the door. "Bye, have fun!" you waved, as she shut the door. You began to walk into the kitchen to see your 6 year old neighbor on the kitchen floor playing with dolls. "Hi!" you grinned down at her. She looked up and waved, then glanced curiously at Ashton. "Who's that?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "That's my boyfriend, Ashton!" you told her. "Hi!" he waved, smiling down at her. She waved back, then went back to her dolls. You led Ashton into the living room where the 10 year old, was sitting at a plastic drum set, drumming along to the Wii game Rock Band that was on the TV. You plopped down on the couch behind the drum set, but Ashton didn't do the same. "You know, I play the drums. " he remarked, holding back a grin as the boy paused his game. "Really?" he asked excitedly. "Really. I'm in a band." Ashton said, grinning widely. "Show me how to play drums like in your band!" he demanded, thrusting the drum sticks Ashton's way. You smiled as your boyfriend took a seat on the small stool and began to play the small plastic drum set.

Luke- "They're your little cousins, Y/N! It's important that they like me!" Luke whined as you stood at the door. "Don't worry, they'll love you." you reassured him. Your uncle opened the door, and your two cousins squealed of excitement as you walked in. You and Luke both greeted your uncle and aunt, but it quickly turned to a goodbye as they headed out the door. "Are you Y/N's boyfriend?!" your 7 year old cousin asked. "Yep." Luke nodded at her. "Why do you have an earring on your face?" she asked pointing to Luke's lip ring. You held back a laugh. "Because it looks cool! Y/N likes it!" Luke smiled. "Well okay..." she said, crinkling her nose, causing you and Luke to both laugh. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" your 4 year old cousin came jumping up to you. "Yeah?" you asked, smiling at her. "Let's watch Frozen!" she said eagerly. "Of course." you laughed as you put in the DVD. The girls both went to change into their Elsa and Anna dresses, and came back smiling widely. "Hello, lovely princesses." Luke grinned, bowling his head at them. "Elsa isn't a princess, she's a queen!" your 7 year old cousin frowned. Luke held up his hands in surrender as you laughed. The girls both settled on the couch as the movie started. "This is my favorite part!" the 4 year old squealed during basically every song. You and Luke couldn't help but to occasionally join in your cousins' singing.

Calum- You were about to go babysit a family friend, when Calum asked if he could join. You gave in after he pouted, and he drove you two there. The parents were rushing, and barely even said hello. Once you and Calum were alone with the 7 year old girl, things got fun. "Let's play truth or dare!" the little
girl squealed, pulling you and Calum both onto the ground. You both laughed and agreed. "Truth or dare?" she asked Calum. "Truth." he decided. "Are you and Y/N gonna get married?" she asked, staring up at you and Calum with eager eyes. "I hope one day we will." Calum answered, never taking his eyes off of you. "Aww! I'm gonna be your flower girl!" she grinned, causing you and Calum to laugh. "I dare you to kiss him!" she pointed at you and then Calum. You felt your cheeks heat up slightly, but looked over at Calum to see him grinning. He lightly pecked your lips and then you both looked back at her. "It's like a movie! Like a happily ever after!" she said excitedly. "I guess he is my Prince Charming." you smiled shyly up at Calum. He pressed a quick kiss to your forehead, as she began asking more questions.

Michael- You had been babysitting this family for a long time now, and Michael had asked you if he could tag along this time. You agreed, knowing that him and the kids would get along. When you got there, the parents quickly greeted you both, before heading out. "Hi Y/N!" the 9 year old girl greeted you. "Hi!" you smiled at her. The 11 year old boy just grunted what you thought was a "hey" as his eyes were glued to the TV screen. Michael saw the controller in his hand and his eyes lit up. "What're you playing?" Michael asked him, walking over. "COD." the boy responded. By the end of the night, you had all ordered a pizza and Michael and the boy had bonded over COD, and you and the girl watched and laughed.