75. First Kiss

A/N: requested by JC_Hemmings

Ashton- You had been on 4 dates with Ashton so far, and you were on your 5th. You hasn't kissed yet, but you were hoping that would happen soon. Ashton had taken you to a frozen yogurt place, and you thought it was a great idea. Your whole night was filled with talking, laughing, and eating. "We should probably get going now." Ashton said, glancing down at his phone. "Okay!" you nodded, and stood up from the chair. Ashton took your hand, and you both walked out the door into the warm summer air. "Oh, Y/N? You have a little something there." Ashton said, looking down at your lips. He leaned down, cupping your chin with his hands, and pressed a passionate kiss to your lips. "Got it." he smiled cheekily, as he pulled apart.

Luke- "This is great." you sighed contentedly, resting your head on your best friend, Luke's shoulder. Luke had been your best friend for such a long time, but you'd recently developed feelings for him. Today he had planned a picnic at the park, and it went well. You were now both just relaxing and watching the sunset. "It's so pretty." you said, gazing up at the different colors in the sky. "Like you." Luke said quietly, glancing down at you. You looked up into his eyes, and he leaned down, pressing his lips to yours. "That was so cliché!" you groan, pulling apart. "Yeah, well I've wanted to do that for the longest time!" he laughed. "Me too." you giggled, resting your head back on his shoulder.

Calum- You were at your friend Ashton's party, standing alone in the corner. You glanced down at the red cup in your hand, and took another sip, cringing at the strong taste. You saw Calum, one of Ashton's friend's whom you've had a crush on for a little while, start to walk your way. "Hey." he grinned, standing next to you. "Hey." you smiled, looking up at him. "Look, so I really like you, and it might just be the alcohol giving me the confidence to say this, but I really do like you, and-" he started rambling on before you pressed your lips up against his. "I like you too. And I really hope you actually like me back." you said after pulling apart. "I've never been more sure of anything else." he smirked, before pulling you back into a more heated kiss.

Michael- You and Michael were close friends, but you had secretly liked him for a while now. He invited you over, and you gladly accepted. "Hey!" he smiled widely as he opened the door. "Hey." you grinned, waking into his place. "So I just got some movies and food and stuff... Nothing too much." he shrugged, gesturing to the stack of movies and pile of snack bags. "Sounds great." you smiled, sitting down on the couch. He sat down next to you after popping in the first movie. By the time it was over, the sun had set, and you and Michael were cuddled together under a pile of blankets. You two were super close, so cuddling was normal. The soft music from the credits was playing, and you noticed Michael looking down at you. His emerald eyes were looking directly into yours, causing your heart to flutter. He leaned down and pressed his soft lips against yours. "I hoped that you felt that way too." he sighed in relief after pulling apart. "I have for a while now." you grinned, pecking his cheek.