15. April Fools Day

Ashton- "Morning Y/N." you heard Ashton's voice as you picked up the phone. "Hey. I'm sick, could you come over?" you said, faking a cough. "Of course! Be there in 10. " he said. You grinned at walked over to your calendar. You circled today's date- April 1st. You had been planning to prank Ashton for the past few weeks. You grabbed your bucket of water balloons, and walked up the stairs and over to the window. The window was right above the door and you smirked, knowing that Ashton would soon be soaked. You saw him car pull around the corner and park in the driveway. You grabbed a water balloon in your hand and opened the door. Ashton slammed his car door shut, and walked up the path. He stood at the door and you let out a small giggle, dropping the first balloon. You dropped a bunch more down, soaking Ashton from head to toe. He looked up and you yelled "April Fools!" You could tell he was laughing down below.

Luke- Today was the day that you planned to prank Luke. It made sense, since today was April 1st. You had stayed over Luke's last night, and had just woken up with a smile on your face. You tiptoed quietly out of the room and grabbed the clear masking tape you had put on the counter the night before. You ripped off a piece, and placed one side of the tape on the left of the doorway, and the other. "Luke, I made us tea!" you call to him, trying to hold back a laugh. "Coming. " he called back. You silently smiled to yourself. You saw him in the doorway. "Hey. " you said, holding back a giggle. "Why is there tape in the doorway?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrows. "Damn!" you groaned. "Where you trying to prank me Y/N?" he asked and laughed. "Yeah." you frowned. "I could hear you laughing from the bed." he smiled. "I've, like, never actually been able to pull off a prank, I've always laughed to hard. " you said, a small smile tugging at your lips. "It's okay babe. " Luke laughed, stepping over the tape and walking over to you. He gives you a small kiss on the cheek for effort.

Calum- You had stayed over your boyfriend Calum's last night, excited to pull the prank you'd been thinking about for the past few weeks. You had just woken up and grabbed a permanent marker from one of Calum's drawers. You opened the cap and put the marker to his forehead. You wrote a big "I ♡ Y/N" on it, and on one of his cheeks you wrote "I AM A" and on the other you wrote "LOSER." You smiled and put the marker back in the drawer. You climbed out of bed, and walked out of the room. You had just been sitting there on your phone, when Calum finally came out of the room. "Morning sunshine." you said, stifling a laugh. "Happy April Fools Day." he smirked, probably planning a prank of his own. You just laughed and said "Jokes on you!" "What do you mean...?" Calum asked. "Go look in the mirror Cal. " you shrug, still laughing. He walks over and gasped. "Y/N!!!" he groaned, laughing a bit. "Yes?" you asked, smirking. "Good one, but I'll get you back. At least my forehead speaks the truth. " he said bringing his hand up to where it says "I ♡ Y/N." "Aww, love you too. " you said, giving him a hug.

Michael- This April Fools Day, you wanted to pull a classic prank on your boyfriend. You had gotten out of bed before him in order to set up. You opened the fridge and grabbed out a can of whipped cream, and then walked over to your purse to grab the feather that you brought. You walked back into Michael's room and smirked. His hand was laying on the bed, just where it was convenient to you. You opened the whipped cream bottle and sprayed some of it onto his hand. You held back a laugh as you tickled his nose with the feather. He brought his hand up to his nose and covered it in whipped cream. You bursted out laughing as Michael opened his eyes on confusion. "Happy April Fools Day!" you giggled.