Search, Bind, and Lock

Recappy From the Last Chappy: The blonde faced forward and relaxed her face. The Cheshire Cat said that if you had a heart, you could use these gems to summon the person contained in them. She closed her eyes and her lip brushed against her finger. Hopefully, my incomplete and broken heart will be enough.

A multi-colored light emanated through the cracks of her fingers from the stone. A few feet away from her, smoke produced itself out of thin air. Some munny and lottery tickets rained among the smoke like confetti. A curvy figure could be made out in the center.

Hikari opened her eyes and smiled. "Granny!"

Chapter Twenty-eight: Search, Bind, and Lock

The Fifth Hokage Lady Tsunade stood erect in the midst of mysteriously present munny and lottery tickets as a gentle breeze disturbed her low-hanging pigtails and green shrug. Her sexy, strappy heels were shoulder-width apart, and she had one hand on her hip.

She looked young and beautiful; her voluptuous curves made Sora blush. Hikari called her "Granny," yet she could have been someone's attractive mother at the most.

Everyone but the blondes gawked. "G . . . granny"? How can someone who looks so young be-"GRANNY"?

Tsunade leered, pulled back her fist, and lunged. "Three years and that's how you greet me? I'm no one's granny!"

Hikari did not have the chance to dodge, so she braced herself and took the hit. She was sent flying back about thirty feet, tumbling across the surface and managing to stay on top of the water. When she stopped rolling, she lifted herself onto one knee and took a moment to recover.

"My ribs aren't broken, so I know you're not serious," she said with an embarrassed smile. ". . . Granny."

A shadow set over the others' eyes. Not serious? She hit you so hard you rolled over a dozen times!

The Lady Hokage smiled and shielded her eyes from the sun. "It's good to see you. Who are your friends?"

Hikari stood and returned to them. "The boy is Sora, the duck is Donald, the dog is Goofy, the redhead is Ariel, the girl with the purple hair is Isaribi, and the sea lion is Red XIII." When she neared them, her expression turned serious. "It's a long story, but . . . we need your help, Granny."

Briefly they explained the situation to her, and their plan to seal the Three-tailed Turtle inside Hikari. Tsunade listened and asked questions occasionally. Her expression was calculating, serious as she absorbed the information. She had her thumb on her chin and a finger covering her mouth.

When they finished, she lowered her hand, rested it on her hip, and spoke. "I'm telling you right away that I'm not sealing the Three-tailed Turtle inside anyone."

"But we-," started Hikari.

"The purpose of sealing Tailed Beasts in ninja was chiefly political; jinchuuriki were to be used as weapons, or deterrents. There is no need to do that here," the lady Hokage interrupted sternly. With a sly smile, she added, "Instead, we are going to seal the Three-tailed Turtle in another dimension."

She was met with perplexed stares.

"How many chakra users are there here?"

"Three; just you, Isaribi, and me."

"We need four. Do you have another gem like mine to summon someone with? Preferably someone with precise chakra control."

Hikari unhooked the Byakugan gem from her bracelet. "I have Neji Hyuuga. I think the surname speaks for itself."