Glowing Yellow Eyes

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Disney, or Final Fantasy. I only own Hikari; and while she is "Naruto's sister," I assure you, she is not a clone of Naruto. Also, I began this story sometime in 2009, I think, and is still in-progress; I am currently on chapter thirty-four and will be occassionally updating on this site until it's caught up. For anyone who would like to read ahead, I will post on my profile the links to the other sites I have this posted on. Thank you. God bless :)

Another note: I apologize for the typo of "shurikon" as "shuriken." I fixed it in this chapter, but in some of them, I forgot.... I think I began spelling it right around chapter fourteen or so though.

Some things to know: the Naruto characters are in their Shippuuden ages. The destruction of the Naruto world (in this story known as The Land of Shuriken and Kunai) occured AFTER the Chuunin Exams and AFTER Tsunade became Hokage but BEFORE Sasuke left Konoha. I have taken few liberties with the timeline because of it, but most of what occured prior is intact. Please enjoy! :)

Chapter One: Glowing Yellow Eyes

**Darkness is but the absence of light. But there is no such thing as light being the absence of darkness. Even in light, shadows linger, meaning the darkness will never disappear. And even in the darkest dark, there is the glimmering star of light. Without the other, one cannot exist. Everyone walks with a shadow, forever attached. . . .**

Glowing yellow eyes stared back at themselves, partly shadowed by long, black bangs parted on the left side of the girl's scalp. The rest of her hair brushed her shoulder blades in light layers. In contrast, her skin was as pale as the moon. It now dripped with water she had splashed onto her face from the bathroom sink.

Glaring at herself, the teen grabbed a towel with the King of Disney Castle's emblem and wiped her mug. Her attire consisted of a dark red corset, or tube-top, with a single zipper down the front over a pink turtleneck made of fishnet that reached her elbows. The corset had a thin line of white and a thick one of the same color at the bottom.

At her waist, she had a small yellow apron, also with the King's emblem, and her kunai pouch, which was the width of her hips, would always be attached to her through the belt loops of her baggy, midnight blue pants in the back. Her shuriken holster wrapped around her right thigh. Her skateboard shoes were black.

Her name was Hikari Uzumaki.

Barking caught her attention, drawing her eyes to the doorway. A small white dog, with long ears and fur spiked in the back of his head, stood there, tail wagging. He had been named "Akamaru."

"I'm keeping Mickey waiting, aren't I?" Hikari asked, to which the dog barked again. "Right . . . better go see what he wants," she yawned. It was very early in the morning, after all, to where the moon was still in the sky. She proceeded out of her bathroom, into her room, and then into the colonnade.

In the colonnade, Hikari stretched as she walked, thankful for the small inside lanterns illuminating it. Akamaru also walked at her side. Light was customary in Disney Castle, however, she supposed; the spelled brooms, one of which walked by her, carrying two wooden pails, required no sleep, and serviced in cleaning the castle day and night.

At the end of the colonnade, she entered through a large wooden door into the Library. Books were only stocked on shelves on the opposite wall, there was a golden fireplace against the right wall, and there was a desk in the center of the room. His Majesty King Mickey, seemingly writing a letter, was seated at the desk. He bore the appearance of a mouse.

Hikari proceeded further inside, until she was in front of the desk, and bowed. "Your Majesty, good morning. You said last night you wanted to see me, this morning?" This early in the morning?