Chaper 4; Revenge

Ryan POV

I blink wildly as I awake to the Sun hitting my face. I shift to a different position but the rays seem to follow me.

"Weird." I think but is to lazy to actually do something about it.

"Your so freaking lazy." someone stated with a chuckle, but I've known him to long not to recognize his voice.

"Nick. What the hell are you doing in my fucking room?" I don't even look up from my covers, so it probably came out as a deep mumble.

"Woah dude. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But it's okay. I've got something that'll cheer you up."

"What?"

"Yesterday I meet up with some hotties and totally scored their numbers. I'm taking them with me to the water
park. Wanna come with?" Nick asked.

"Aren't you dating Madison?" I ask now deciding to sit up.

"Yeah..... and? Come on Ryan. I got their numbers! I could give you one. When was the last time you had a girlfriend anyway?" He asked as I walk to my bathroom.

"When you weren't such a fucking man-whore." I say with a yawn.

"So you in man?"

"No."

"Dude, what else are you going to be doing?"

"Taking Grace to the water park to see you." I think bitterly. I re-thunk over yesterday.....

Nick started chuckling.

"What?" I say

"Blushing and shit." He said as he checked something on his phone.

I just stared at myself in the mirror. All I can think about is Grace. She makes me over-think, and puts my heart into over-drive at just the thought of her.

"Damn."

I grown. "What now?"

His jaw is practically hanging from his mouth, eyes glued to the screen. "When did Grace get so hot?"

Okay. Now he fully had my attention. I looked at the phone screen and seen that he was starring at a picture of Grace that just popped up in his News Feed on Facebook. She just changed her profile picture to her in a baby blue bathing suit. Her hair was down, dimples indented,......

She does look gorgeous.

"I'm going to try and text her." Nick said walking back into my room.

"No." I state following him.

He ignored me. "I Want to be forward, but not so forward that I seem desperate...."

"Nick, stop."

He looks up for moment then snaps his fingers. "I've got it!" Then starts typing away.

"Wh-what're you doing" I ask, not understanding why I just stuttered.

"I liked the photo and commented 'hmu'" He says smiling in pride.

Now I'm just getting annoyed. "Nick," I start rubbing my eyes. "I don't care how many girls you have by your side........ Grace is NOT going to be one of them, okay?"

"Why not? I already know she has a crush on me."

"Nick......"

"Look, it's a win-win! She gets to date the hottie of her dreams and I get a Babe. The logic is working here!"

"Nick FUCK OFF! I'm not going to let you use Grace like this. She deserves better."

Nick smirks and says "Like you?"

I'm taken aback by his words but try not to show it.

"It's okay Ryan. I know you like Grace. That's why your being so overprotective." He laughed. "But it's so obvious she just, doesn't feel the same way. About you I mean."

Now I'm the one who's mouth is hanging open. "How did you-"

"Save it," Nick says. "YOUR the one who needs to fuck off. She likes me, not you. Hanging around her is not going to change her mind."

"The only reason that actually makes since is because she's to busy obsessing over you. Grace is my friend and I'm not going to let her fall for you, you of all people. Your a god damn player and your going to hurt her feelings by probably 'admitting' you have feelings for her, then sleeping with some whore!"

"People change Ryan."

"Nick, shut the fuck up and get out! I don't even know how your creeper ass got in!"

Nick walked towards the door. "Consider this friendship over."

"Pfft. Never felt like one anyway....." I say as I hop back in bed.

"Just know I WILL be getting my revenge."

"Whatever Nick! Just fucking leave."

He left.

Then shortly after sent me a text message that had me out the front door in 5 seconds:

New Text Message From Nicholas W.
Nick: "This is how it has to be, fine. i can play dirty as well. all I have to do to get to you is make Grace my girl. ill show you i can keep her. plus you'll be jealous af soooooo. yep, win win bitch. x)"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hola, un-paid writers on Wattpad! :)
So, I decided to hurry up and update this chapter before I go off to Florida today.

My mom's not letting us bring any electronics with us. :-/ So, no updates for about 2 weeks. Sowwy.

Plus, Cassidy is coming to so SHE can't update. But even if she could update, she wouldn't. I gotta always bribe the damn girl to do something.

How Updates Usually Go With Cassidy Via Text Message:

Me: Can you update that chapter, it's your week.

Cassidy: Can you leave me alone, your always messing with me. -,-

Me: What's up with you?......

Cassidy: Nothing! :D

Me: Okay..... so can you update please.

Cassidy: .......

Me: Cassidy.......

Cassidy: ...................

Me: wtf cassidy! I'll give you some stupid poptarts!

Cassidy: Awww, you really are my best friend! :,)

Me: stfu and update -,-

Cassidy: Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

So yeah. The struggle is real with her.

Also, I think I should win this stupid contest even though I left auto correct on. I'm very confident that it caught... well most of my mistakes soooooo

VOTE ME! ^O^
Okay.
Deuces People! ✌️