Chapter 12 - War

Harry sat at his desk in potions, holding his head in his hands.

Months had passed since he'd escaped Voldemort. Months had passed since he confessed to Draco.

For a while, everything was calm.

"Hurricane..." Harry whispered to himself, earning an odd look from Hermione. "What..?" She asked quietly in confusion as Harry looked over to her.

"With hurricanes.." Harry sat up a little, wincing. His scar was burning hot - like someone had pressed a hot wire to it. "Everything is calm.. And then it hits, right?"

"Yeah..? So?" She looked at him oddly. "Is your scar hurting?"

Harry nods.

"Miss Granger, Mr.Potter, no conversing in my class." Severus snapped from the front of the room, pausing on his explanation on how exactly a bezor is made.

"Yes sir." Hermione says, immediately going back to her notes.

"Professor.. Could I speak to you in private..?" Harry asked quietly, turning to him, holding his scar as a searing pain shot through it, making his vision blacken for a second, before coming back quickly.

Voldemort was angry... Or close..

Hopefully it was the first of the two.

"Is it necessary at the moment?" Severus asks with a sigh, crossing his arms and glaring as if to say, 'If this is not a life or death situation, you will be grounded for as long as Lupin and I see fit.'

Harry nods, and Severus sighs, waving his wand as the note begin to write themselves on the board.

"Copy down the notes and study them while I have a word with Mr.Potter."

Severus motions Harry out the classroom, whom moves quickly.

Once the door was shut, Severus held out a potion to Harry. "Pain reliever. Your scar is hurting, is it not?" Harry nods, taking the potion greatfully. He'd gotten used to the chalky taste by now.

"Now, what is it that you want to talk to me about?"

Harry looks up at him. "Voldemort is coming."

His eyes suddenly turned red, and he stumbled, looking around quickly, observing.

"He's getting close.. He has Death Eaters with him. Probably all of them.. There's a lot..."

Severus watched Harry in shock.

He swung the door of the classroom open and stormed in, holding Harry by his arm so he could follow, despite not being able to see him.

"What's wrong with him?" Draco asks with worry, noticing Harry's blood red eyes.

"Everybody back to your dormitories at once and wait for further instruction. I must speak to the headmaster." Snape snapped loudly, ignoring Draco's question as he threw floo powder into his fireplace.

"Headmaster's Office!" He called into it. "Albus! I need to see you immediately!" He says, and Albus appears from the fireplace, brushing soot from his robes as students flood out of the room, leaving Draco and Hermione.

Harry was looking around, his eyes red rather than their usual green.

"What's happened to him?" Dumbledore asks, bending down to examine Harry's eyes.

"A connection. He can see where the Dark Lord is." Severus replies, turning to Albus. "He is coming. He has an army. We must prepare."

"An army..." Dumbledore nods quietly. "Gather all the students into the Great Hall. I will explain what to do once everyone is there."