twenty-two; multi

CATERINA WAS EXHAUSTED when she arrived on the set of Infinity War two weeks after their vacation, the warm May sun making her feel a bit better at the least. She sipped her coffee as she made her way to her trailer, waving at Paul Rudd as he walked into his own. The two were filming for the day, as well as Chris Evans and Scarlett. The others would come in throughout the day, but the Russos wanted to get some scenes done as early as possible.

After makeup finished, Caterina looked over her lines before ducking out of the trailer. She had run lines with Sebastian since she had gotten the script, so she felt more than confident being off book. All she could think of was how hard it would be to memorize lines for the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie- if she was to be there, too. She wasn't sure how they would handle the discontinuity in actresses, but she knew it would be handled with grace, as the studio tended to do.

"Hey there," Paul greeted as she stepped out of her trailer, earning a smile from her as he slung an arm around her shoulders. "How's my favorite love interest?"

"Not interested," she replied with a playful eyeroll, causing him to dramatically clutch his chest with his free hand.

"You wound me, Stan, you really do."

"I do try my hardest," she responded, the smirk on her lips making him pout and remove his arm from her shoulders.

"I take it back, I like Lizzie more than you."

"You take that back, Paul Rudd. You told me you'd never say that!" She glared at him, feigning hurt.

"I'm sorry, I love you, and you're my number one for life," he replied, quickly trying to hug her. She held out for a moment before giving in, muttering, "love you too," and hugging him back. After a few moments, they pulled apart, heading back on their path to the set they were filming on for the day.

"So, are you excited?" Paul asked after a moment of silence, making her nod.

"Yeah, I am, but I'm also kind of horrified. I've never really acted before. I'm still in shock that they even considered casting me, let alone gave me the role."

"Hey, Sebastian told me you acted in high school and were great at it. There's no doubt in my mind that you're going to be the best Wasp we could ask for."

"Thank you, Paul. Now, let's go shoot some scenes." She smiled, patting his shoulder before heading that way. He shook his head, following suit. They were in for a long day.

--

marvel: the Wasp has never been the same

marvel: the Wasp has never been the same. Welcome, caterinastan. Buy tickets to Infinity War: Part Two [link in bio]

rdj, imsebastianstan, chrisevans, and 506,473 others liked this post.

view all 394,383 comments