five; multi

SO, SPILL ALL THE DETAILS,❞ Elizabeth said, leaning towards the brunette across from her. Caterina chuckled, smiling softly at her friend.

"Patience is a virtue, Lizzie. Paul is gonna wanna know too."

As if on cue, Paul walked over, a smile on his lips. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing, yet. I was just about to tell Lizzie." she motioned for Paul to sit next to her. He obliged, waving over a waiter as he did so. Caterina offered a tight smile, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes tightly before nodding to herself.

"Okay," she said, leaning forward, "what I'm about to tell you is completely confidential. Don't tell anyone. Not Chris, not Robert, and for the love of all things holy, do not say a word to Mackie, Mark, or little Tom. We all know those three can't keep a secret to save their lives." she paused as a waiter came over to take their orders, quick to place her own.

"Okay, you're making me anxious," Paul remarked, watching her warily. She chuckled, shrugging slightly.

"Yeah, me too," Elizabeth agreed, making Caterina roll her eyes.

"Guys, listen. I'm trusting you with this, okay? I can't let it get out. Seb can't either. So... We technically aren't married." she paused, hearing Elizabeth gasp. The look on the other woman's face was priceless, and Paul nudged her shoulder with his own to remind her to continue.

"Wait, what?" He asked, watching the waiter set down their drinks. The three thanked him, automatically resuming their conversation.

"Well, we are married, but we got married in Vegas, on accident. We both got totally wasted, and when we woke up, we were married. But my parents are, ya know, my parents, and Seb said it'd be easier to explain a marriage than a divorce, so... we're married. We're acting the part. It's surprisingly easy."

Elizabeth grinned behind her coffee mug- it was rather chilly for December, but they were in Atlanta- and raised her eyebrows at Paul, who had a similar look on his face.

"What?" Cat asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

"You two are in love," Elizabeth replied, Paul nodding in agreement. "We all know it. It's easy for you to act it because you're not acting."

"Don't lie," the other woman replied, rolling her eyes. "He's just Seb. My best friend. And now husband, I guess. Gah, that's weird to say."

"Wait," Paul interrupted whatever thought she was about to have, a new thought dawning on him, "how long are you going to stay married? Forever?"

"Uh, we bet a year. If anything else happens, maybe forever, but more than likely not. It's just a little bit of fun." Cat shrugged, seeming oddly unfazed.

"I can't believe you've convinced yourself of that," Elizabeth mused, snorting quietly. "You guys are literally so in love. Wait, have you ever... you know... kissed?"

"Why would we do that?" Cat replied, shaking her head.

"Appearances? One day someone's gonna ask about it, you know."

"It'll be me," Paul chimed, chuckling. "At our next get together. Bet."

"Paul, you are too old to be using teenage slang, please stop," Cat muttered, earning a laugh out of Elizabeth at Paul's pout.

"Honestly, fight me," he replied, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up," the women chorused, shaking their heads at each other.

Caterina felt a weight come off her chest knowing she was being truthful to two of her closest friends, and the three carried on with their lunch as if nothing had happened. One thing bothered her though- would she actually mind kissing Sebastian? She wasn't sure, but she didn't know if she wanted to find out.

--

caterinastan: "the trio the world didn't know it needed" - paul "excuse you im paul rudd" rudd (ft

caterinastan: "the trio the world didn't know it needed" - paul "excuse you im paul rudd" rudd (ft. elizabeth "i regret ever befriending these two" olsen)

[tagged: elizabetholsen, paulrudd]

imsebastianstan, rdj, paulrudd, and 230,103 others liked this post.

view all 3,302 comments

usera: I love paul god bless his existence

imsebastianstan: glad you're having fun, babe ❤ see you when you get home.

userb: ^ i'm crying, i've been waiting for seberina to become a thing since the first movie premiere they attended i'm so

caterinastan liked userb's comment.

rdj: oh, that's where elizabeth went to. chris thought she died.

chrisevans: rdj shut. up.

userc: okay, i rlly don't get why the whole marvel cast loves her??? she's literally irrelevant lol

userd: userc consider: she's been sebastian's best friend since high school. he talks about her all the time, they do everything together. naturally, he wanted her to meet his friends. they liked her. and now that her + seb are married, she's gonna be around more than ever. have a problem? leave.

paulrudd: you're the worst

caterinastan: paulrudd bet.

usere: me, living for their interactions

userf: mom, opinion on the infinity war trailer?

caterinastan: userf if loki dIES I WILL FLIP A TABLE

caterinastan: userf also, seb looked gOooooOOOd 👌👌👌👌👌👌 i love bucky barnes

paulrudd: who should stop using teenage slang now?

elizabetholsen: paulrudd caterinastan stop bickering like children and come be actual children at the arcade

userg: i love one (1) trio

--

[29.11.17]

not to be dramatic but these three are my brot3, i love them so much + i hope y'all do too. they're literally the cutest !! also, i had so many interactions i wanted to have in the comments but i had to scrap some of them rip rip

ALSO. INFINITY WAR TRAILER. HOLY. HECK. I CRIED. TOM HOLLAND??? TOM HIDDLESTON???? CHRIS PRATT???? ELIZABETH FRICKING OLSEN LOOKING SO SOFT????