Chapter 25

I opened my eyes and realized I was still laying on the couch with Louis. He was still sleeping, who knows how long he was still awake. Harry wandered through the living room, and I hope he saw me awake.

"Harry!" I whisper.

He turns around, and smiles. "Hey one of you is finally up!"

"Finally? What time is it?"

"About noon."

"What time does your flight leave?" I ask, a little alarmed.

"Two."

"Holy shit! Louis wake up!" I shake him a little more violently than what he did yesterday morning.

"Hm what?"

"Its noon! You have to wake up!"

"Oh god. I need to finish packing still." he says, frantically running upstairs.

I stare at Harry, giving him a dispicable look. "You couldn't have woken us up any sooner?"

"No?"

"Harold Edward Styles."

"Rachel Amanda Collins." he says, dramatically putting his hands on his hips.

"You are so mature."

I get up and give him a hug. "Im going to miss you guys so much."

"Were going to miss you too. I mean, you girls keep us in line."

"Well, you boys are a bit...crazy."

"Yes we are."

I look up at Harry, his peircing green eyes, staring right into mine.

He leaned down and kissed me. I had never felt so wrong, unloyal, and dishonest in my life. I pushed him away with every ounce of strength in my body. He skidded backwards, giving me a confused look.

"What the hell Harry!"

"Rachel, Im so so-"

"Shut up. That was NOT acceptable. How could you kiss me when I'm dating your best friend? Has your fame gone to your head? Do you know how wrong and dishonest that is? Are all girls just your play toys?" I say angrily.

I felt so unloyal to Louis. All he did for me. And then Harry turns around, cheats on his own girlfriend, and makes it seem like I was cheating on Louis. My conscience felt very guilty. I couldn't tell Louis. I just couldn't. But I had to tell someone.

"I don't know what I was thinking." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No kidding."

"Im sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Harry."

"Lets just not tell anyone?" he suggests.

"Duh."

"Fine. I have to go get my stuff in the car."

"And I should care because?"

"Just saying!" he says, storming up the stairs.

"I hate men sometimes." I mumble to myself.

To be honest, I'm surprised Louis didn't hear any of our argument. I decided to go upstairs and check on him. Anger flowed through me, and I wasn't even sure why Harry did what he did. But I was very upset no doubt, because I didn't love him. I didn't even like him. What was I supposed to do anyway? Keep it from Louis forever?

I walked into his room, he was throwing things into his suitcase, and didn't even bother folding them or anything to keep I somewhat organized.

"Need help?" I ask, leaning against the doorframe.