Chapter 2

All day Katlyn stayed home from school preparing herself for the One Direction concert. I bought her a new t-shirt with all the band members on it and a hoodie. I swear, she must be the happiest girl on the planet.

But as soon as the whole concert started, I was beginning to regret this. And when the guys came on stage, I never heard my sister scream louder in her life.

"Dear Lord Katlyn!" I try to say my my voice is drowned out by screams and the thumping of the drums.

"Can't ever get it right, No matter how hard I try, And I've tried.

Well I put up a good fight, But your words cut like knives, And I'm tired.

As you break my heart again this time....." They begin to sing. It's like I should be a fan because I know every lyric to their song.

The bass and drums vibrate the floor. All the guys jump around and sing their hearts out. I admire their enthusiasim.

Song by song goes by and eventually it gets to the last song. Their most famous song. What Makes You Beautiful.

"You're insecure, Don't know what for, You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up, To cover up,Being the way that you are is enough,
Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you."

Each guy goes to a part of the stage and brings a girl onstage. Louis is standing right in front of me and grabs my hand. Oh god.

I jump on stage and immediately look at Katlyn. She is giving me the dirtiest look I've ever seen. 

Louis spins me around to face him and holds my hand.

"If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately."

All of this really overwhelming. I smile. Just for the heck of it. 

I turn my head back to Katlyn, but she isn't singing, dancing or even smiling. I just ruined her. Then I turn back to Louis. He's smiling and singing.

But I'm confused. Why would he pick me out of the thousands of girls here?

"You okay?" he whispers.

"Yeah." I reply.

I dance around with Louis the rest of the song, they take their bows and we go backstage with them.

"Hey, so what's your name?" Louis asks me.

"Rachel."

"Nice. I'm Louis obviously."

"Yeah, I know who you are." I say coldly.

"Okay I'm sorry." he says.

"Yeah you should've picked my sister. She's the one who loves you."

"So you don't?"

"No not exactly."

"Well, I'm sorry for whatever I did."

"It's not you, it's just the obsession my sister has."

"Oh. Well, I guess I'm adding to the problem." he says and frowns.

"Yeah. She probably hates me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not much of a fan and this would be her moment shes waited for for years."

"Oh. I guess that goes for a lot of girls."

"Yep. So you want to meet the other guys?" he asks.

"Sure. Ooh, do you think Harry woul dgive me his number for my friend Allison?"

"Yeah I bet. I mean, he's the flirt."