Chapter 24

For those who knew me well, they knew I hated getting up early. I could kill you instantly without realizing it, which almost happened to Louis by waking me up at 6 in the fricking morning.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Rachel, comon. I'm leaving tomorrow. We have today left."

"Ugh." I rolled over to see Louis laying beside me, smiling.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Hello."

"Can you be ready in like 20 minutes?" he asks.

"Sure. What shall I wear?"

"Jeans and plaid if you have it."

"Okay." I sit up and mess up Louis' hair.

"Meet me downstairs when you're ready." He kisses my cheek and leaves the room.

I rub my face and put my hair up into a ponytail. This was going to be a long day, but it was the last one with Louis. I would probably replay this day over and over again in my head, because I wouldn't see him for 4 months. And that would hurt.

I slide out of bed, and sit on the floor, reopening boxes of already packed clothes. Luckly I found a pair of skinny jeans and a red checkered shirt from Abercrombie. I slipped it on, and headed into the bathroom to straighten my hair and put on my make-up.

20 minutes comes a lot faster than I thought it would, and by the time I was putting on my mascara, I was already 2 minutes behind schedual. TO me it was no big deal, but to Louis, it was 2 minutes less with him.

"RACHELLLLL!" He yelled.

"Coming!" I screwed my brush om my mascara, running quickly back into my room to grab my phone and purse and headed downstairs.

"You wasted 3 minutes!" he said as I walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh sorry."

"Comon, we have to go!"

"What shoes do I need?"

"You have cowboy boots? Or sneakers?"

"Yeah, I have black converse."

"Okay, grab those."

I pick up my low-top sneakers and head out the door, bearfoot and hop into the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"To get something to eat and then I can't tell you."

"Where to eat?"

"It's all up to you."

I sighed. I hated these kind of desicions. "Fastfood? Or not?"

"Eh, doesn't matter."

"Okay. McDonald's?"

"I was hoping in a way that you would say that."

"Well, as long as you approve, I don't care."

"I'll eat anything." he smiles and starts the engine.

I tried not to drift off during the ride, but I was very sleep deprived. I mean, it was nearly 6:30. Who wouldn't be tired?

"What do you want to eat Rachel?" he asks, which makes me jolt awake.

"Um. A Egg and Bacon McGriddle. With a medium orange juice."

"Okay!"

He orders our food and then pays for it. One of the slowest processes ever. Maybe it wasn't but everything seemed slower when I was tired.