Chapter 23

Wednesday came fast, even though I didn't exactly want it to, it came. But today was Liam and Alexa's anniversary,so at least it was going to be an exciting day.

I got dressed in some red jean shorts with a blue striped tank top. I felt like Louis oddly enough, but I liked it a way. My swimsuit was underneath, because i knew I wouldn't want to change into it later on.

Louis stayed over, and I was glad because we were running out of time, but I didn't want to think about that. Not now, because I knew they were leaving in two days. That was hardly any time at all.

I walked downstairs, planning to cook breakfast for Louis, but he was already on that. And he couldn't cook if his life depended on it.

"Lou, what you making?" I ask hesitantly.

"Waffles. Don't worry, they are pre-made."

I sigh in relief and walk over to him. We were wearing almost the exact same thing, but he had red jeans on, rolled up and his striped t-shirt. It was his signature look, so I'm pretty sure I stole it from him.

"I like your outfit today." he smirked, looking at my clothes.

"Thanks. What time are we going to the beach?"

"Alexa said around 1."

"Oh okay." I glanced at my phone, which said 11:30. "So in about an hour and a half."

"Yeah. I'm going to finish my amazing breakfast for you, then we can do whatever."

"Sounds good!"

"You want syrup?"

"Yeah! Drown it."

"Okay."

I go over into the livingroom, keeping a close eye on Louis, and turn on the TV. Switching the channels for something to watch took awhile, but I finally found Prison Break on, which was a show both of us enjoyed.

"Prison break is on!" I yelled to Louis.

"Yes! I'm coming!"

He came into the room with two plates, and surprisingly, he didn't drop them.

"Here you go babe."

They were perfect. Exactly how I made them, or even better.

"Wow. These are perfect."

"Yay. Good. Now let's watch PB."

It was one of my favorite episodes, where Michael and everyone else finally escaped from the prison, running for their lives.

"I love this show. So suspensful." Louis said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I do too."

"So, after we're done, I need to do my hair and makeup-"

"DONT NEED MAKEUP TO COVER UP BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENOUGH!"

"Poor choice of words Rachel." I mumble to myself.

He grins at me, which makes me laugh as usual.

"Okay, at least we'll wait until this is over." I say turning my attention back toward the TV.

We drove to the beach, blasting music, and singing along. I swear we must've attracted some attention, because we were being extremely obnoxious.

We turned it down as we pulled up to the beach. I got out anxiously, waiting for Louis.

"Comon Lou!"

"Hang on just a second!" he said getting out of the car.

I went over to him, took his hand and we walked over to the spot on the beach that had a whole bunch of stuff. Well, just assuming it was Alexa and Liam.