Chapter 17

I couldn't believe Louis and I spent a week in Paris already. And today was the last day here. That meant less than 2 weeks until the boys leave.

I woke up with tears in my eyes, but I had no dreams.

"Louis." I whimpered.

"Hmm?" he mumbled next to me.

"Please don't leave."

He turned around to face me. His eyes were half opened.

"I don't want to leave."

I slid closer to him, and buried my head in between the bed and his shoulder. Tears continued to flow down my cheeks, but I hope Louis didn't know.

"It'll kill me."

"Me too."

He hugged me tightly and I fell back asleep, listening to the steady beat of his heart and knowing he wasn't letting me go any time soon.

"Rachel! Are you ready yet?" Louis asks, opening up the bathroom door. I only had my underwear on, and was straightening my hair.

"Louis William Tomlinson! You don't do that!" I scramble to the door, attempting to shut it.

He picked me up and carried me into the main room and spun me around in a circle. Then he put me down on the bed, and placed his hand right beside my shoulders. We looked eachother in the eyes and he kissed me before I scurried up and ran back into the bathroom.

"The nerve of that boy." I smile to myself into the mirror. Picking up my starightner again, I finish straightening my hair, get dressed into my white shorts and my striped strapless shirt from Jack Wills. Then I brush my teeth and put in my make-up. Now I walk back out to see Louis jumping on the bed, dancing to The Fray. How to Save a Life. It was one of my favorite actually.

"You need dancing lessons." I laugh.

"Hey! This is my man time!"

"Man?" I scoff and pack up the majority of my things.

I left my pillow, phone, one of Louis' hoodies, and my headphones out for the plane ride and the rest of the day.

"Why you be so mean to BooBear?" he said and frowned playfully.

"Because you're cute."

He smiles and pulls me up on the bed and we dance to all his music. When Look After You came on, he took my hand and we slow danced gracefully. I rested my head on his shoulder, while he pulled me closer to me. I felt like we were going to fall any second, but all of my fear was lifted when Louis started singing along with the song. His voice absolutely melted me.

"You have a beautiful voice, Boo." I whisper.

"I have never heard you sing, but thanks."

"Well, I started thinking about a career in singing."

"And what happened?"

"I guess I just faced reality."

A huge sigh escaped his mouth. "Rachel, one of the most important factors in music is that you have to be optomistic. Reality doesn't really exsist. In a sense."

"I never really thought I had enough skill."

"Sing a couple lines of Look After You." he says and jumps down to the floor to pause iTunes.

I took a deep breath. "Fine."

He looked at me with a reassuring smile.

"Oh oh oh oh Be my baby oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh Be my baby and I'll look after you..." I sang as best as I could to the melody of the song.