Brand New Relationship

ASTRID'S PERSPECTIVE:
We all went into Hiccup's hut instead of just me and him but didn't know what or how to tell the twins about me and Hiccup. "So! Anything to explain?" Ruff said. "Hiccup looked at them. "It's complicated, ok". "Really, it looks pretty simple to explain. Just say you and Astrid are doing the dirty, and..." I interrupted Tuffnut. "Would you PLEASE stop calling it that! Ok, yes you caught us. Me and Hiccup have been...well...on a little bit for a couple of days". The twins looked at each other before Ruff started talking again. "So you two are a thing now?" Me and Hiccup also looked at each other for a few seconds. "We don't really know yet" Hiccup told them. I'm actually happy that he didn't tell them yet cause we're not even dating yet, like, we're not a couple yet. So it was easier that he didn't tell them yet. "Ruff, Tuff, we'll tell you everything once we are ready to tell everyone else about this. Just please don't tell anyone else yet. Just wait for us to tell everyone else. PLEASE?" I heard both of them grunt as I finished speaking. "Ugh, fine! But tell us something SOON". "Thanks guys", Hiccup said after me and him shared a sigh of relief. "Night guys!" Hiccup said to them as they walked away. Me and Hiccup stayed in his hut. I only plan on staying there for about a half an hour before going to bed myself.

NO ONES PERSPECTIVE:
Hiccup and Astrid laid on his bed together silently with Hiccup's hand on Astrid's. Hiccup smiled and turned towards Astrid. "Hey Astrid?" "Yeah Hiccup?" He took a long breath. Astrid smiled. "Oh no, I'm scared now!" She giggled a little bit while Hiccup brushes his hands through her hair. "Astrid, I've wanted to say this since we made out a few days ago for the first time but I thought it would be to soon to say it. What I'm trying to say, is that I want to make this official, right now". She gasped and looked very happy. "Astrid Hofferson, I would love to make you my girlfriend, if you'll except me as your boyfriend". Astrid started giggling quietly but Hiccup heard it. "Oh, I'm sorry Hiccup your making this very poetic and I find it amusing. But yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" He lift her up in the air twirling her around. She pulled his head closer to her, and they kissed, which obviously turned into a make out session. Hiccup was about to take her shirt off when Astrid stopped him. "Ok, it might be a little too early to do that though". They both laughed for a little bit. Before Astrid left to go to her own hut, she asked Hiccup if they were going to tell everyone about their new relationship the next day. He predictably said of course and they shared one short kiss before going to bed.
The next morning, both Hiccup and Astrid met in Astrid's hut after they had breakfast. "So are we going to tell them now?" Astrid asked. "Absolutely. We'll head over to tell them now". Astrid grabbed his arm before he walked out the door. "Hiccup, are you scared of what their gonna say?" "A little bit, but I don't think anyone's opinions are ever gonna change my perspective on us". They hugged each other and got ready to walk to the clubhouse to tell everyone about their new relationship...

That's all for today! I'll see if I'll have some time tomorrow to write the next part cause I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 9, cya!👋👋👋